on 27 July 2013
Purchased this it arrived in just a padded envelope no other packaging put it on phone and charged it as it was flat about an hour later it was fully charged so unplugged it and 5 mins later it was flat again so contacted them through ey sent me another one and its not much better holds its charge for half a day at the most. Don't think these are new as they stated would not buy from them again
on 13 October 2011
It is the worst battery I have ever used! I have asked for replacement but I still have the same problems with the new one too, which makes me appreciate my old battery!

I knew it looks 100% like the original but it does not work as the original one (it is just rubbish)!
The old one (until this moment) works for 14-18 hours but the average hours of the new one is only around 4-6 hours (NO gamming, NO browsing or navigation, just receiving emails and making just 3-5 short calls).

In addition, the biggest issue about this battery is when it reaches around 40%-38%, it runs out and loses the power immediately, so without any warning message goes from 40% to zero and turns off my device!

I hate this one! I was testing it for many days before contact the company again, which advised me to run flat and re-charge it for over the nigh and repeat it for two days, but it did not work. I have replaced it but the new one has the same issue! It seems that may occur as a result of a manufacturers defect or poor storage of the battery, because as it is written on it, this one just made on 22 July 2011 (It is new) how this could happen to me!

I should admit that the company itself has a good service as they have shipped it quickly, and also replaced it quickly too without any roblem. I respect what they have done here but I cannot say the same about the item itself.

In brief, I give up now, and I will stick with my old battery and I will keep this one just for emergency calls, although it is unreliable!

Sorry, I cannot recommend it at all!
77 Comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 November 2017
This Battery fitted perfectly and I've had it a few weeks now and it's working fine and it was delivered really quick.
on 26 April 2017
Long wait, but worth it. Mobile phone back on track.
on 2 August 2017
Excellent delivery happy with item
on 19 September 2017
Exactly as advertised and quick delivery
on 22 September 2017
arrived really fast im really happy with this
on 7 July 2017
Perfect stuff! Delivered as promised
on 24 July 2017
It arrived on time and works perfectly
on 27 October 2017
Worked well for a fee years. Worth it, extra life out of phone