Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 January 2015
Unfortunately this didn't work on my laptop so I couldn't transfer it to iTunes, which is a shame, but a great CD.
on 13 September 2013
I love this album!! There are some great songs on the album, one of his best albums he's done. Would highly recommend
on 15 April 2017
music lacked mr guettas sparkle
on 15 January 2011
It may be another re-release (a re-re-release) of one love, but i can say it is the release of one love. so your safe to buy it. Davids dance goes from low key to some great dance power tunes. For example the title track (one love) is a great urban style dance track & with Estelle singing the vocals you'll love it. Wereas memories which features Kid Cudi is one of the catchiest tracks from the album & with its simple lyrics youll love it. Gettin over you, a track with Fergie, Chris willis & LMFAO is a full on dance track. As well as tracks with Rihanna, Will.i.am, Ne-yo, Kelly rowland, Akon, Wynter Gordan, Afrojack & Kelis this 2 disc album.... well you cant go wrong this time around.

5 out of 5, fantasticlly brilliant
on 20 October 2011
Thank you so much! This is the best CD ever. Condition was great. Prompt delivery, arrived quicker than exspected delivery date. Love this item!
on 16 August 2011
This double CD is well worth the money ... the man is genius.
He has crafted his music with fantastic lyricists and created a truly phenomenal dance about the house / club / driving / anytime creation.
Well done Mr Guetta and all your acomplices :-)
on 16 August 2011
Great album full of loads of floor fillers. Fab album for driving to as well. If you like your dance beats, killer hooks and a sprinkling of catchy vocals, you'll love it. It arrived really quickly too
on 11 September 2011
Not all songs are to my taste but on the whole a really good album! I'm listening to it in the gum & in the car - weeks on & I think I love it more......
on 12 October 2011
I love me music and i like David Gutta- had to buy and add to me collection like all the songs and have bought the new album out!
on 7 September 2011
I bought the CDs on my friends recommendation and I was not disappointed! All the latest tunes with great mixes, just what you want to get the party going, or in my case get the legs running. It's on my playlist for the half-marathon :)