Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.39

on 28 May 2017
Love this. It's brilliant, many of my favourites are on it.
on 17 April 2017
Great cd at a very cheap price
on 4 May 2017
Brilliant . Husband loved it
on 30 October 2012
Forty five classic tracks on a double CD for a budget price - what more can I say. This is a really comprehensive collection of Northern Soul that are all part of that wonderful story of the music that to me never dates and fortunately gathers new followers amongst the younger age group all the time, thereby helping to keep the scene alive. Long live Northern Soul.
on 26 August 2012
This album is full of classic stompers from the Torch to the Casino etc , A must for any Northern soulie absolute quality ! .....KTF
on 12 January 2013
Great!! If you know the songs you know what you've brought! The quality of recording is fine as some may have suggested otherwise. Its great value!!
on 27 July 2013
Love this CD, great track listing and a great place start when you want a fabulous selection of the best music of the time, or your new to it. I'd recommend this.
on 2 April 2014
one of the best albums I have bought for a very long time!! just love northern soul. its the dogs.
on 27 May 2013
Great sounds from some of the greatest Northern Soul artists, excellent CD and choice of music, I have had this CD three weeks now and I am still playing it, well worth the spend.
on 21 January 2016
I bought this for my husband who reaches a milestone birthday this year , I thought I would give him music that he listen to in this youth seems to love it and I like it to