Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 8 December 2016
Very good value headphones that I use with my Roberts DAB5 Sports Radio. I find these are much more comfortable than the Roberts originals and the sound quality is just as good if not better. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 26 April 2017
Nowhere near the sound quality some reviews suggest. Not rubbish by any means but..
I think that was down to not being able to get a good fit (external sound blocking) with any of the adapters.
With this style of headphone the fit is all-important. But at least its not an expensive gamble.
on 24 May 2017
Good quality cheap earphone. I got 3 of them
on 20 May 2017
Headphones worked well and had good sound quality for cheap headphones but broke after 3 months use!
on 14 May 2014
Share sound quality of beats earphones, especially with the Ipods 'Rock' EQ. Stay in your ear and are comfy as well, all that for £6? Where could you go wrong.
on 18 January 2015
Brilliant earphones.
on 14 June 2012
I have been using the in-ear style headphones since around 2005 when I got my first Ipod classic.
I have tried many different brands including sennheiser, skull-candy, phillips, jvc etc.
These said headphones lasted for up to a year. Every set I've owned, one headphone has suddenly stopped working, to which I've then bought a new brand to try.
I bought a set of these panasonic headphones and they are absolutely brilliant.
Easily the best set of headphones I've owned. I have had them for 3 years and I've had a LOT of use out of them
as I commute 3 hours to work twice a week.
One of their key features aside from their phenominal sound is the shape of the ear piece.
Unlike most if not all other headphones, the ear piece is oval shaped rather than circular which enables the headphone to fit the user
a lot more comfortably (In my opinion).
I dont usually write reviews for the things I purchase from amazon, but I found this page once again just to let everyone know just how high quality these headphones are.
Typically, once I've wrote this I'll find that they brake tomorrow or something, but if/when they do I know for certain I'll be ordering another set of these.
11 Comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2013
Believe what all the positive reviews say!!
I hate earphones that don't fit my ears and these are the most perfect fit I have ever had, probably because of the offset (and with 3 different sizes of rubber 'seal' to choose from most people should be able to achieve a comfortable fit).
I bought these because the earphones that that came with my new HTC phone just don't fit my ears at all. They are not the in-ear type and keep slipping out. I don't have that problem now.
As for sound quality I couldn't be happier. I have had some Sennheiser earbuds for a couple of years and these Pansonics are just as good in my opinion....and what a price!
I've already recommended to my teenage daughter that she buy a set - or two - of these when she next loses/breaks her current set. All in all I'm very happy.
on 10 August 2013
I have just come to realise that these are without a doubt the best headphones I have ever owned, or even used. And I have used a whole lot of headphones.

For the most part I use these headphones with an mp3 player all day, every day at work in a noisy factory. These headphones are perfect for this for 2 reasons:
Firstly, they are comfortable enough that I can't even feel them. Perfect for long term use.
Secondly, they have the best isolation of any headphones I've ever tried. Almost as much noise reduction as those spongy yellow ear plugs that they give you to wear at work.

Along with using these headphones at work I also have 2 other major uses for these headphones, for which they also perform outstandingly:

First, I watch a lot of movies. I have a lovefilm account and tend to watch at least 5 movies a week. I like to get absorbed in a movie and not to be interrupted, therefore I tend to watch them on my laptop with these headphones. The superb isolation of these again makes them ideal for this, as does there fantastically flat frequency response, which is ideal for movies, as it allows you to experience the booming explosions of an action movie, whilst also allowing the mid range of the speech to cut through.

Second: I am a semi-professional musician, sound engineer and producer. Therefore I spend a whole lot of time in the studio with studio cans (headphones) on. I can honestly say that since I have been using these headphones, I have not even considered using another pain of studio cans. These headphones are great in the studio for all of the reasons above and for a couple of others.
1. If you wear these headphones with a pair of ear defenders (big plastic noise restricting headphones that road workers wear when using pneumatic drills) over the top, you get complete isolation. This is awesome if you are in the live room with a screaming guitar, trying to find the sweet spot of the amp to point your mic at. With these headphones in and a pair of ear defenders over the top all you can hear is what's coming through that mic, not the noise in the room.
2. Because these headphones have such a great frequency response and because I use them all day every day, I know the way that music should sound through them. Therefore, I can be confident that anything I mix whilst using them will be pretty much sonically correct.

I have also used these headphones on stage as in ear monitors, for which they have also performed pretty well. Maybe just can't push the quite as loud as genuine in ear monitors, but that suits me fine since my stage volume is always pretty low and I don't want to go deaf.

The durability of the headphones also deserves a mention. I always take good care my headphones, although they do get some seriously demanding use. I have been buying these now for around 5 years and each pair has lasted about a year, for me that is over 2000 hours of continuous use for each pair. For just over 6 quid that's a whole lotta headphone.

Despite my telling you how fantastic these headphones are, I only recently realised just how much better they are than all the others. My last pair broke a few weeks back, the local shop don't stock them any more, so I got a few different pairs to try out to replace them. All probably fairly good headphones in their own right for the average user, but in comparison to the panasonic SUPERPHONES they were complete pants. Within a week I was pulling my hair out with the other brands and had already ordered 2 more pairs of the worlds greatest headphones from amazon. Now that they have arrived I can breathe a sigh of relief and normal life can resume.

In conclusion, I would just like to say that I have had over 10'000 hours of experience with these headphones. So believe me when I say, as far as headphones go, they are the dogs nether regions!!!!
on 16 April 2017
Very good quality and cheap