Style: Single Pack|Flavour Name: Lamb and Vegetables|Size: 18 x 390 g|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 October 2016
I have read in other reviews that these packs are no longer vacuum sealed? I can assure you they most certainly are vacuum sealed! As I buy this for my Dogs and I find the packs so well sealed you cannot simply peel back the lid via 1 corner you have to pierce the seal then cut the lid off!
I can only assume there was a problem with delivery or the buyer simply had a bad batch? A quick call or email to the Seller
I have only once in the 2 years I have been buying this product via Amazon had a problem with a burst packet after the box it came in had obviously been stood on as it even had a muddy boot print on the case!
I phoned Amazons customer service who Resolved the problem by apologising and sending me out a replacement immediately which arrived within hours as they sent it by same day delivery at their expense and advised me I would be refunded for the whole of my Naturediet order and I would Not be charged for the replacement!
So please do not be so quick to reach a decision not to buy this food after reading negative feedback as this food is so worth buying in my opinion and my Dogs delight in receiving and eating it so much and their healthy skin and coats are testament to how good the quality of this food is.
I feed the Naturediet Chicken 390g (pack if 18) 2 x twice a day for my big dogs one pack of 18 mixed with the Naturediet Hypoallergenic (also Gluten and Wheat free) Mixer and alternate their diet with Forthglade also mixing that with Naturediet Hypoallergenic Mixer 2 alternative days a week. I order 3 packs of 18 Naturediet Chicken 390g ( total 54 packs as my big breed dogs eat 2 whole packs fed 12 hours apart each on Subscribe and Save 3 packs of 18 (54 x 390g) cost me 15% less because I get a great discount buying from Amazon in bulk as I also buy the 12 packs of Forthglade and the Naturediet Hypoallergenic Mixer I have discovered it is actually cheaper to feed all 6 of my Dogs with these great quality foods for dogs than it is feeding them on the cheap stuff because on that they needed to eat more to feel full, drank copious amounts of water and crapped copious amounts of poop! Bucket fulls to be precise EVERY day! I got sick of shovelling up S**** and I have noticed with immense relief I am not needing to do that anymore feeding them this instead!
on 11 May 2014
Arrived on time. The dogs love this meat,they love the lamb,unfortunatlely half the pack has blown after
a few days. I tried to find out how to complain but failed, so I am doing it this way, I can't sent them back
As the smell is vile. I saw another review stating the same complaint.
on 30 April 2017
I was recommended by our vet to buy this for my four year old bichon frise who has recently been very ill. Ordered chicken and veg with rice, as with all Naturediet meals, all ingredients are natural and no additives. I must say that she loves it and can't wait for the next meal time. If anyone is thinking of getting this for your dog then don't hesitate - your dog will love it and also its much cheaper here than at your local vets.

A few weeks later...... I must add that previously when she was licking her paws and bottom the white fur had become very badly stained brown, but now after feeding with Naturediet the staining has completely disappeared and now she looks absolutely wonderful. If you have any problems with your dog it would be well worth buying Naturediet and see what happens!
on 23 August 2014
Of the proper human grade meat dogfoods out there I've tried (or rather my two JRTs have tried) Nature's Menu and Lily's Kitchen. Both excellent brands, NM at approx £1.55 a can and LK approx £2 a can. Clearly Nature Diet is significantly cheaper (albeit for 10g less per pack) so you will likely have concerns as to whether it is as good as other real meat dogfoods, or if your dog will like it. What I can say is that my dogs eat it with more relish than anything I've ever given them before, even though it doesn't smell quite as appetising as the other two brands I've bought before. One of my dogs is very picky yet he has started licking his dish clean, completely clean. This dogfood is highly recommended and frankly a godsend as I had to reduce the weekly budget but wasn't prepared to feed my dogs animal deririvative based food.
on 2 October 2016
I ordered 18-pack of both chicken and lamb. Both packages arrived in boxes with a plastic seal and I had started using both items. However, I soon noticed a horrible smell coming from the boxes and, on examination, saw that some packets had leaked and blown already. I cannot feed this to my dog and have had to throw almost a complete box away. I had bought in bulk to save having to make a journey by car but will no longer do this as it is a complete waste of money. I had noticed much earlier reviews with similar complaints but had assumed that two years later Amazon would have rectified the problem. How can you be selling this food if there is still a problem? I have only previously bought one or two single packets at a time and never had any problems.Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18)
on 3 October 2015
My dog (12 year old Labrador) loves Naturediet but the reason I am giving this such a low review is because the packets arrived after their sell-by date and I didn't notice it until he started turning away from the food which is when I checked the dates. This food is excellent for good health and a sensitive stomach but selling out of date merchandise is a big no no
on 29 August 2013
I ordered a pack of 18 nature diet for my puppy as I thought it would be cheaper but when I openend the box found two of the packs were about to explode as they were off and this morning when I took another one out it too had ballooned so had to throw it away as well. So far have lost 3 of the 18 and am not sure how many more I'll have to through away. It is becoming a very expensive purchase of pupy food at this rate.
on 5 January 2015
I'm disappointed that this product seems so different now. I've given it to my dog before and she loved it, but since they seem to have changed the way it's made, the dog does nothing but scratch when she eats it now. Even when she's out for a walk, she has to stop and scratch and she definitely hasn't got fleas. Over Christmas, she had fresh meat with mixer biscuits as a treat and the scratching began to slow down. Now she's having canned dog food, she's fine again. Does anyone want three boxes of suspect dog food - only partly used??
No, I wouldn't want another dog to suffer. It's going out with the rubbish.
on 4 February 2017
Price-wise, pound for pound, these are the best I've found. It is all very subjective as dog-owners know. We have an Old English Sheepdog with - after a operation a while back - a very dicky tummy.
I mix it with Yarrah organic veggie as under vet's orders to control his protein intake too.
He loves this stuff - all flavours - and his stools are fine (they are smaller too which is a testament to the lack of waste or water in the food).
So far, so good.
on 27 January 2015
My dog used to love this food, and I was very happy to feed it to him. Then they changed it.... The consistency has gone from firm yet mashable to a pinkish-brown goop, covered in liquid and jelly. The packets are harder to open - the peel back lid rips almost every time I open a packet.

What's more, I've started finding bone chips and bits of plastic at the bottom of my dogs bowl when he has finished picking through it - this is completely unacceptable. I won't be using the remaining packs I have, and I've swapped to a much better, albeit more expensive, wet food.