VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 September 2014
This is not a review of the food but of the packaging.

I had 15 out of 18 packets blown and some burst open, the smell when i opened it was putrid and made me heave.

I buy this all the time but wont ever buy it from here again.

The food however is top notch, but be mindful that shipping can cause problems.

Funnily enough i went back to buying it at zoo plus and have never had any problems.
on 13 February 2016
I thought the dogs may be bored with the chicken flavour, so I decided to change to Rabbit and Turkey. However, our older golden retriever likes the rabbit and turkey but his son, an 19 month old, does not like what - from the smell - seems to be a strong flavor. Oh well, more for Daddy! I will have to rethink next time. They always come well packaged in a sturdy cardboard box and well sealed - sometimes a little too much, as they are tough to open but that does, at least, ensure freshness. Have given it four 'woofs' for the Daddy dog who usually ends up eating his son's meal. Will have to look at other flavours for the youngster.
on 25 March 2013
My dogs are once again so excited about mealtimes - and tuck in as soon as I give it too them! We have two terriers eating this - according to the instructions on pack - they should probably have a pack each a day. I've chosen to give them 1/2 pack to share each day, mixed with gorgeously nutritious dried food from Lily's Kitchen, also available thro' Amazon. As product should be used within 48 hours of opening, food is still perfectly fresh following day. I guess when the weather warms up (here in spain), I'll refrigerate once opened and then just bring up to room temp before serving (although you can warm up too...).
The plastic does not pull open, as indicated on packaging - so I cut this with a pair of scissors; this just shows how well sealed it is. The food smells tasty, although not strong smelling and, once I've chopped up a little with knife and fork, it then 'moistly-crumbles' easily with a fork. If I didn't do this, my dogs would devour it too quickly! I've now ordered the Lamb flavour - mainly because I'm unable to buy minced lamb here for homemade meals, whereas Rabbit and Turkey perhaps more readily available. But I'm sure I'll stock both flavours so I can swap around.
on 20 July 2014
We use this dog food for our Bichon Frise who eventually turned his nose up at dry food - he seems to have expensive taste!

This food was recommended by our groomer to prevent staining around the eyes. I've had a Bichon before, and have seen many others out on walks, and the red/orange staining around the eyes is an ongoing concern. Our groomer insists that our little Louis doesn't have that problem because of his diet - we certainly don't use anything else!

This is very convenient, as it's available on Subscribe & Save and comes in a nice retail box so it fits on a shelf in the cupboard really well taking up minimal space.

The only downside is that the plastic film lid on the top can sometimes be very difficult to get off. Other than that it's perfect!

Highly recommended.
on 18 November 2013
I am a big believer in feeding our dog as natural a diet as possible and these wet food tubs are absolutely perfect. The ingredients are natural and our pupster absolutely loves eating this. She literally skips to her food! The individual tubs are large and last us for a few days (once open, we put them in resealable sandwich bags in the fridge) and, as we don't feed her wet food every day, the box of 18 packs last us for quite a while. Brilliant value for money.
on 25 February 2014
My dobe loves his food but recently hes started to get wind so we thought we'd change his food to see if it would make any difference, and I'm really happy to say this food has, and he loves it. Its not got the nasty smell some dog foods have, its a pate consistency we mix it with a good healthy dry food, we thought he may have a bit of a bad stomach while he was getting used to it but he hasnt at all. The packs are great for storing. Delivery was super fast, all in all really impressed.
on 17 April 2016
We have a rescue Dogue de Bordeaux, who has a huge appetite - although he gets green raw tripe for his evening meal, I needed something that was 100% natural for his morning feed. I have two of the varieties delivered, and he cleans the dish every time. It is also a solid food, no water and that jelly stuff, you get in tins.
on 5 November 2012
I came by the Naturediet products when several people on Agilitynet recommended looking at it as an alternative diet, to tackle a skin complaint for my Border Collie dog.

The fact the it was recommended by other active dog owners meant a lot; the product is also free from artificial ingredients, preservatives and other nasty chemicals.

All the dogs LOVE it (it can also be microwaved - and my old doggy loves that), takes less room in the cupboard than tins do, less hassle (delivered to my door), and very competitive pricing.

I also buy the Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18) and Naturediet - Senior 390g X 18 PACKETS for my old dog.

I'm not sure if the containers can be recycled; can anyone advise?
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 August 2012
I have a fussy eating dog who needs to take medication on her food each morning. Naturediet is now the way in which we can get her to eat (and therefore take in the medication she needs) immediately in the morning. She really loves this one and the Naturediet Fish which we alternate with to make sure she doesn't get bored with the flavours.

A good quality food that the dog really enjoys!
on 29 February 2016
All 3 of my chihuahuas love this food its very healthy for them and ofcause a variety of flavours.As my dogs are only small i pack last for about 2 1/2 days along with there biscuits making it very good value for me and i know my dogs are fit and healthy the oldest is 13 and still very fit and in good shape

See one answered question