on 23 March 2014
I have been wearing Scholl sandals for years. It was therefore no surprise to find that that they fitted well. i wear tham about the house & on holiday. they are better worn without socks & have a surface that is supposed to stimulate feet & circulation
on 19 November 2014
Felt these were poor quality as the fastening broke after about three months use and was unfixable, so had to bin. I did wear them every day but expected them to last a little longer. The sole is solid and robust and the massage base ok. The buckle and the pin and the hole surrounds was basic plastic and the buckle kept coming out of one hole and the hole surround eventually gave. Not the quality I have experienced in the past with Scholls, but I believe they are manufactured differently these days!
on 25 July 2013
These are a really good looking, quality pair of Scholl sandals. They really do massage your feet as you walk and I think they feel very comfortable, even as slippers. Have worn mine both indoors and outdoors. Very pleased I chose these.
on 11 March 2015
I have been wearing Scholl massage sandals for years and find them very comfortable and therapeutic too. I do have a real problem finding them these days and as a consequence buy them when I can find them and I now have a small stockpile for the future! Scholl please take note!
on 12 July 2015
Really like them for wearing round the house ... wasn't expecting navy blue but not that bothered about the colour for round the house.
on 12 December 2013
Very good quality. Bough it months ago and they are still like new. Nicely suprised. Very good quality as for this price. Love it.
on 29 August 2015
Superb - I get a massage on my tired feet as soon as I get home from work... Well recommended and price is very reasonable.
on 6 January 2014
I had to return this product since it was very heavy and uncomfortable. You may only like it if you have narrow feet.
on 7 November 2014
After wearing Scholls for ever, they are the only shoes I can buy that will fit
on 18 January 2015
Great price love them had them before just what I expected.

See one answered question