on 10 January 2012
My four year old daughter loves anything to do with Disney Princesses and this software is no exception. As well as listening to stories she can create her own stories (something she is very proud of) with all her favourite princesses. The software highlights each word as it is spoken (very helpful to a child just learning to write letters and words). She can also play games. Although a little expensive I do think that my little girl will have hours and hours of fun with this.
on 18 January 2014
This was purchased for a 2 year old, even though she isn't at the recommended age, she is a huge princess fan and I thought she could just play with the bits she's able to at the moment and grow into the rest. However, due to there being different difficulty settings, my little girl is able to play with most of it and has great fun doing so. I would defintely recommend as it is educational too. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 27 June 2012
just bought the innotab for my daughter's 4th birthday and as the games from the Entertainer were half the price of those in the toy shops we bought her 4 games with money from grandparents. She loves them and they keep her entertained and they are good as she is learning whilst playing. One of the games didn't work so we sent it back via their free delivery option and received a new one which works fine within the week. Can't recommend the games or the Entertainer enough.
on 22 March 2014
There are 2 stories, 3 games and 3 creative activities to entertain your little one. The games have 2 different levels so can grow with your child. I would say this would be perfect for a 4 year old. I bought it for £10 and I would say it is not worth paying more - I would certainly not spend the full £24 asking price.
on 31 December 2014
Not compatable with all innotab products as stated in the product description, does not work with a Max.
on 29 December 2014
not as described - doesn't work with all InnoTab systems. ordered for christmas for my daughter to go with her new InnoTab Max and the cartridge isn't compatible with the tablet. very disappointed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 October 2015
My six year old 'princess' loves this game - it was definitely a good purchase. The game is interesting enough to keep her attention, complex enough to stretch her ability but not too difficult that she cannot play alone. This is most definitely her go-to game of the moment.
on 11 November 2012
I bought this for my Grandaughters 4th birthday. Not being the most 'techno'person I had never heard of an Innotab before. However I have spent some time playing on it with her and consider it to be an effective way to help educate children. The game itself is both educational and entertaining. Good price and a lovely gift
on 20 November 2014
Bought for my daughters 3rd birthday, and it is brilliant! Perfectly suitable for such a young age, she loves everything Princess and Pink at the moment so this was perfect.
I wouldn't pay any more than this though, I think that the normal retail price for Innotab games is ridiculous!
on 28 December 2014
Very disappointed says in description it's for all innotab systems but when it arrived it wasn't compatible with innotab max so now in the process if returning 😞