on 16 November 2012
Does this work with the innotab ? Does anyone know thanks, just before I buy it for my son for xmas
on 17 April 2012
good all rounder my kids love this and i enjoy it too the games are fun.will buy another one soon.
on 11 May 2014
It was too expensive everywhere else, I got it whe it was on special offer and it made his Xmas
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2013
My grandson is 4 and he loved it. He said it was easy to use and showed me how to use it !
on 4 December 2012
value for money thats all i can say ,my grand son loves it well he will at xmas top banana
on 28 September 2013
We bought this for our grandson as a birthday present, so can only add that he seems to like it and has fun using it; he is aged 5.
However, it was purchased along with the memory card and camera case, which is my real area of complaint as there was no option to have all three items delivered together to save on postage and packaging; they came in three separate packages, spread over ten days. Made a 'complete' gift after the actual birth date and certainly didn't as a whole arrive by the suggested delivery date, which would have been prior to the birthday not after. The total of the gift was in the region of £50 but with the separate packaging came to over £70!!!! I did email Amazon to query/complain but never had a response.
on 20 January 2013
When I am writing this review I have already asked for a refund on the camera... I bought one at Xmas to my son and he was so happy with it but after using for like 30 minutes the camera started to turn itself off without apparent reason. So I returned it. The new camera I received as a replacement started to experience the same problems. The batteries were full (I checked with a voltmeter) and even so the camera thought that the batteries were empty. So this time I am asking for a full refund.

For the time we used the camera (very little time) it seemed to be great in terms of funcionality, but the build quality is very bad because it does not last long without problems.
on 29 December 2011
I brought this camera for my son (3 years old) as a Christmas present and he loved it, he played with it all day on Christmas day and on the morning of boxing day. However, in the afternoon the camera stopped working completely. We tried everything changing batteries, downloading the pictures and films he had taken before into the computer and nothing worked.
I am really frustated because firstly he keeps asking me all the time to get it to work and I have to keep on saying that he can't play with it because it is broken. Secondly, now I have the extra of having to chase amazon to get a new one when I already have so much to do...
Not happy at all.
on 13 January 2016
Didn't really ever work and I never got round to returning it. 😞
on 27 December 2014
Fabulous camera. Our boy loves it. Easy to use and very durable.