Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Price:£6.57+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 October 2015
The product itself is good. But you can get a bigger pack for a few pound cheaper in holland and barratt
on 28 March 2017
Excellent for breakfast shakes
on 4 April 2017
Good quality
on 22 October 2014
Good product 😊
on 30 September 2011
Delivery was very quick. Didn't think I would like it as was used to normal Porridge but as am on the Dukan diet needed Oat Bran. On the cruise phase of the Dukan Diet you're allowed 2 tablespoons a day. I make it up for breakfast - 2 tablespoon oat bran with 4ozs of skimmed milk, microwave for 2.5 minutes, add a teaspoon of sweetener and its yummy and does fill you up too. Wish I could have another 2 tablespoons after supper.
on 4 November 2011
Started the Dukan diet - no hunger - no cravings !! Why didn't I try this years ago. I sweeten the oatbran, mix with non-fat yogurt and enjoy a creamy filling breakfast. I highly recommend this and 1kg has lasted me exactly 3 weeks.
on 24 August 2011
The product was well packaged and was delivered promptly. Whether it will succeed in aiding weight loss remains to be seen. By its nature,oat bran is not particularly appetising in texture or flavour. These can be improved by adding flavour, for example some stewed prunes.
on 14 July 2011
Bought this as my diet recommended it, and I must say, I love it! I make a 'sort of' pancake with mine but my Mum makes porridge with hers - it does the job brilliantly! I would recommend to others.
on 8 July 2011
If you are using the Dukan Diet this is the best way to buy oatbran as it's quite expensive in high street shops!
22 Comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2011
I've been doing the Dukan diet for a while now, and needed a good supplier of quality oat bran. I have tried buying from a few places online and from another supplier on Amazon, but this one is the best so far.

Not only was the quality of the product amazing, but I also got the delivery the very next day, even though I didn't opt for their expedited delivery service!

I'll be staying with this supplier for my oat bran for now on. Thanks!