Customer reviews

on 8 July 2011
If you are using the Dukan Diet this is the best way to buy oatbran as it's quite expensive in high street shops!
22 Comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2011
I've been doing the Dukan diet for a while now, and needed a good supplier of quality oat bran. I have tried buying from a few places online and from another supplier on Amazon, but this one is the best so far.

Not only was the quality of the product amazing, but I also got the delivery the very next day, even though I didn't opt for their expedited delivery service!

I'll be staying with this supplier for my oat bran for now on. Thanks!
on 16 February 2012
This is a very good organic oat bran. The supplier delivered promptly. The only drawback was the price which was a bit on the high side.
on 23 December 2011
I think that I would be happy eating this stuff even if I wasn't on the Dukan diet! Recommendation indeed eh? Is like "worthy porridge". Having it with 0% fat yoghurt and a splash of very NOT Dukan compliant golden syrup. Very nice..
on 17 April 2012
This is the second time I have made this purchase and the service is very efficient. Many thanks for this.
Noeline
on 4 January 2015
Couldn't get on with the excoriating effect - far too sensitive for this type of fibre. I do far better on psyllium.
on 1 September 2011
nice quick delivery does what it says on the tin, very versatile stuff is oatbran, great for dukan diet followers
on 6 April 2016
Bought this to add to my dogs food after speaking to her vet and getting some advice
It's a good, natural and gentle on her sensitive stomach. Buying as a regular order now. Find a 1kg lasts around 8 weeks being added in breakfast and dinner.
on 23 October 2013
In terms of quality, I'd say this is the best , within a matter of days I began seeing changes in my digestion. I'd recommend this specific brand to anyone who's thinking about adding some soluble fiber to their diet.
on 13 June 2015
I've always had porridge oats for breakfast but decided to try this Oatbran. It is good eaten alone or, as I often do, mixed with porridge oats. It's a good addition to the food cupboard. Quick delivery too.