1,571

on 11 April 2015
Nice little card reader that worked perfectly the first time I used it. I needed it to be able to transfer photos from an old smartphone that uses a micro SD card to store user data to a laptop so that the owner could keep her photos when she changed from a very old Android phone to an iPhone. The card, now that it is fitted into the reader, can now be used as a flash drive! Very useful side benefit.
on 15 May 2017
I found this ideal for using to read/write files to the micro SD card I use for my phone. Does exactly what I needed it for, very well.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 May 2016
Good quality Micro SD card reader that slots into a USB port belonging to a PC or laptop to transfer files and folders.
Very well built and is easy to use.
on 28 April 2014
Does what it says on the can. The SD that comes with it is fast enough however I have replaced it with my 32gb. I am yet to try a 64gb. This is also good for transferring onto a SD for a mobile device or camera. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap and easy adapter.
on 24 April 2017
Excellent cheap as chips adapter for micro SD to USB.
What's more to say.
on 26 April 2014
This got really warm , very warm to a point you could smell burning plastic. Luckily I got to save all my photos but this is not a good converter the usb will not recognize after a few days and I can guarantee this because I bought a few of these and the same thing happened to all of them
on 8 April 2015
As this is the first product of the kind ive bought for my computer, being a novice with the thing,I cannot comment on its performance as nothing to compare with, very well priced, small, have seen other very much bigger .
on 8 April 2015
nice-looking, convenient/versatile holder for SD card recording. but already after about 3 months only, having problems with it recording. (it is NOT the SD card as several have been tried). For the price it is worth trying.
on 28 April 2017
Neat little card reader, works well and does the job.
on 2 March 2017