on 6 December 2013
it is nothing like the tittle! it a funny book and you cant read it with a serious mind as the things that happen would'nt add up! a very easy beach reader ;-)
on 19 July 2013
This was a madcap story, totally unbelievable but great to lose yourself in! The characters were well written and I look forward to the next of Andrews stories!
on 14 July 2013
I was amazed the character was never truely challenged during the story as he was clearly mad!! However I did read the whole story. It was fine. Easy to read.
on 17 March 2014
I am half way through this book at the moment and am finding it quite amusing! You read it through the subject of the title's point of view, quite querky!!!!!
on 27 November 2013
This was an easy read and I quite enjoyed it to start with but it became so far fetched that I got annoyed with the story.
Light reading in the extreme.
on 8 July 2013
Hairdresser bumping off his regular clients by order of his reflection in the mirror,funny story bout him being caught and going to prison and then escaping
on 16 July 2012
I loved this book, it was witty, clever and altogether bizarre, one of my most entertaining reads this year and questions: is it really that easy for someone, who may be a little unbalanced I admit, to get themselves into such a pickle that they become a serial killer? When reading this I believed they could, rather worrying, but definitely entertaining!!
on 18 April 2011
This is just a great book. It's humorous and easy to read and will make anyone think twice about being disrespectful to their hairdresser! Andrew has a great conversational style often breaking out into anecdotal thoughts which add to the reading experience. So, if you want a book for the summer vacation this is it, enjoy!
on 17 July 2014
Really enjoyed this book .Different to what I usually read .
Thought. As it was cheap it would be rubbish but no !
Definitely worth buying.
on 10 January 2014
Nice twist on a serial killer but not quite what I was expecting good enough read and I got to the end not sure if I will read it again though!