on 9 July 2017
Love is the most powerful force in the universe. <3

I'm not a fan of Matt Damon, but I loved this film even though I didn't enjoy his character. I would have liked to have seen someone else play his part because his acting always feels very insincere to me, like he's always having a private little joke to himself all the time or something. Thankfully Emily Blunt makes up for it and makes it believable.

I didn't know anything about the film before I watched it and I'm glad. I would highly recommend people to avoid any spoilers.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 September 2017
Damon and Blunt make for an excellent pairing in this tongue-in-cheek, enjoyable Sci-Fi romp which has been well produced, edited and directed to offer an extremely watchable movie. Quality piece of enjoyable escapism which, at the same time, offers much food for thought as regards the human predicament..
on 5 June 2017
Great mind bending thought provoking film.
Are we in The Matrix? This film helps analyse what could be. What probably is and what may have been.

Split second timing is all the difference.
on 17 April 2017
Watched it with my 11 year old daughter who now says it's her favourite film. She's watched it twice more already and has recommended it to her friends
on 12 March 2017
I loved this film! I found it to be an interesting little story line, the characters where believable. It also touched on our perceptions of this world - it's no matrix, but it's a concept I enjoyed watching.
on 23 February 2017
This is one of the most interesting films I have watched so far. The story line isn't what I expected it to be. I thought it was going to be just one of those romantic films where the story is the same. It is a very different kind of story line.
on 9 September 2017
Really interesting movie. Brings an interesting perspective on freewill and whether it really exists. Wherever Matt Damon appears, he always has the "Bourne" feel about him!
on 22 March 2017
Fab film and surprised I'd not heard of it before. Great effects. Will watch over again as it's so good.
on 1 September 2017
Amazing film, cannot recommend enough! Now a days I only tend to buy a few DVD's and I'm really glad to add this to by collection.

Very quick prime delivery, packaged well. Maybe a slightly smaller box next time though :), you could have fit another 10 DVDs in with it.
on 1 August 2017
A romantic movie that even guys won't mind watching!!)) The storyline is excellent and the chemistry between the leading actors is both believable and quite touching. I rather like the idea that events in our lives aren't necessarily always down to fate and that there is a greater power controlling things).