on 23 August 2017
Great CD
on 25 June 2017
Great album
on 17 August 2017
Lots of hiccups in plaing these cds
on 22 February 2013
Had to have this. When we were kids we used to congregate up the market every Saturday morning, where the guy on the record stall used to blast out the latest Trojan offerings. We never knew much about it, we did'nt particularly care......but we knew what we liked and all of us had loads of obscure singles in our collections. Totally infectious beats and timeless!
Reggae as it was meant to be.
on 31 May 2012
The only downside to this album is that if, like me your into Reggae, you probably already have quite a few of the tracks on other compilations. Don't let this put you off, its well worth getting as the chosen tracks are all spot on, and of a similar ilk, so you don't have to skip past a load of tracks you don't like to get to gud uns which is what Ive had to do on some of my other comps.
on 17 October 2015
Love it!!
These tunes take me back to my childhood, when my parents would be playing most of these records.
I was actually looking to purchase the tune 'Kingston Town' - when I typed it into 'search' all the albums featuring it came up. I like the 'Trojan' collections so I thought I'd check that one out. After listening to all the samples I just HAD to have it!! And I've been listening to it non stop, it's great!
Like the fact that I can sing/hum/dance along to most of the tunes, and it makes me feel happy, relaxed!
Check it out!!