on 4 November 2013
Always on time and had no problem leaving with neighbor when I was out. Love subscribe and save so I don't have to lug 4 weeks worth of cat and kitten food on the bus
on 9 November 2015
They love so I love it. Empty bowls indicate satisfied cats. Love that they like all selections there was a brand I used to buy but they ate only certain satchels.
on 17 January 2016
my cat loves Felix so this is a handy way to buy cat food from Amazon in bulk without having to go to the shops and carry home heavy boxes of cat food. great idea
on 5 February 2016
Always a good buy, our cat will only eat this particular Felix food, not the favourites selection they also sell, so am glad we can get it on offer occasionally.
on 5 May 2014
what's not to like free postage great price quick delivery and well packaged. Hope to see more of these offers as like to save money and will certainly by again.
on 1 May 2014
This is the one my Mum's cat would eat till year 3000, excellent price and free delivery, and as an excellent product I was happy to shell out for a lot of food.
on 21 March 2014
Excellent value and the cats like it. As there are two of them its good to stock up with the large box, and nice to have it delivered to the door as its heavy.
on 13 May 2013
It costs less than in Portugal, and is produced in a different place. My cats love these brand from the UK, but don't like very much the ones I buy in Portugal.
on 27 March 2014
i was very pleased with my purchase of felix cat food, my cat loved it, and i found it cheaper than the shop brands, i will buying more from you in the futcher
on 11 August 2012
Ordering a 44 cat food pouch box has really saved me money, especially with the subscribe and save discount.
My cats like the Felix pouches a lot as well.