Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire

on 24 April 2012
One of my cat's we've worked out has an allergy to certain other Brands of cat food, resulting in her scratching a lot (already involved trips to the vets for treatment). That doesn't seem to happen with Felix. So I'm over the moon to have seen this package.
Living in Norway, it's really really difficult to find shops that stock Felix (called Pussi :-D ). Luckily I'm back in UK at the moment, so it will be going back in our case.
I REALLY wish though that it was possible with Amazon to ship this item to Norway. It is under the import tax limit, and would be a regular order for us!!!!
on 9 October 2011
i was very pleased with my purchase of felix cat food, my cat loved it, and i found it cheaper than the shop brands, i will buying more from you in the future.
on 31 October 2011
The Felix pouches arrived really quickly-well packed and good sell by date.
Very pleased as this is the first time that i have ordered catfood in this way.Will definately use again
on 27 October 2011
I am very satisfied with this product- The delivery was faster than expected, and the price was very good; much cheaper than stores.
on 17 March 2013
I bought this with the "subscribe and save" option, it was several pounds cheaper than in the shops and much easier than going to buy it and then carry it home. It came well packaged with no damage. I have just got my notification for my next dispatch and my cats are looking forward to it very much!
Size: 96 Pouches|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
As a kid I used to eat all the chocolate off a KitKat and then eat the wafer after, why? I don't know. My cat George seems to have the same idea with this Felix wet cat food, he likes the jelly so much he licks it all off and then starts on the meat. The only issue I have with this is he is so excited to get at the jelly he gets the meat all over the place which for a clean freak has left me having a few choice words with him.

I can't vouch for the nutritional value or long term health benefits but at 7.30am and 4.30pm on the dot he lets us know he is ready for his next serving. I’ve always used wet food despite hearing that dry food is better for their teeth, if I could I'd like to get him onto just one wet food a day and then just leave out dry food for the rest of the day.

I usually buy my cat food from ASDA along with my weekly shop, the 96 pack does work out slightly cheaper so I will be doing a price check before buying more and may well purchase from Amazon again.
on 17 March 2013
Oscar has eaten Felix for most of his life and is in the best of health and condition at fifteen.
on 29 April 2014
As a breeder of Bengal cats I have always found Félix to be the best wet cat food for a reasonable price and have had a large regular Subscribe and Save order for a substantial quantity at less than £10 for a pack of 44. Sadly not any more as the price seems to have rocketed to a totally unrealistic sum (Over £30 for some suppliers!!!!:(( )since it ceased to be available on S and S.

Fortunately I have discovered can buy in bulk at ASDA at £3.30 for 44 or 2 for £5 with a reasonable minimum order and delivery cost!
on 22 July 2016
What can I say? My cats love these pouches. I keep a bowl of dry food out during the day, but at dinner time (around 5pm) they both come into the kitchen knowing that it is time for their evening treat! I mix a small amount of dry cat food (usually just Aldi brand), with one of these pouches each. This bulks out their dinner but also makes the dry food taste more decadent.

I have spoken to several friends who have complained about the price of cat-food because they give several pouches to their cats each day. When I tell them how I serve my cats a special dinner only at night, they have an epiphany moment! The cats have their special treat at night time and are always on time for dinner!

I was even more excited this time by this purchase as I bought it for less than another brand that both cats love! At under £17 per box, they work out at around 21p per pouch. Sometimes they even do the box of 120 pouches below £20 - so watch out for them! But when you are only mixing one pouch per evening, kitties feel a bit more special because it is a meal that they look forward to! Just ask my Toffee and Oreo when they turn up on the back step at 5pm!

Please let me know if my review has been helpful. If it hasn't, please comment on anything that I can do to improve my review! Thanks!
on 18 May 2016
So I'm the mad cat lady your parents all warned you about. As such any cat food I can buy in bulk is great.

Okay, I don't have that many cats, but I live in a rural area, and have bad arthritis. Being able to order the type of cat food my lot do well on is an absolute Godsend. Not only that the price is really good, and it's delivered right to my front door.

What I also like about this particular size of order is that it already comes boxed in such a way that I don't end up with swathes of packaging that seems to blight so many of the goods delivered by Amazon.

In summary: great value for money, and food my cats do well on.