on 12 August 2014
I was getting this every month on subscribe and save... It was a brilliant price and my cats loved it.. now it is not available on the subscribe and save any more and the price has literally doubled. Why???
Product loved by my cats but the price is so expensive now, its cheaper every where else...
on 8 November 2011
Read the other reviews about this product and I suspect the poor person with the burst sachets must have been rather unlucky. I have bought this Felix pack from Amazon several times and never had any problems. The cat food is, well, as far as I can tell exactly the same as all other Felix AGAIL cat food. My cats like it very much and buying it on Amazon does offer a cheaper alternative to most supermarket prices, not to mention that you don't have to lug it home! I shall be buying it here again.

Additional Info: I wrote the review above some years ago and while the product is the same, I would like to add that I now find it cheaper to buy Felix AGAIL in the supermarkets than on Amazon. The prices for this type of catfood on amazon.co.uk are not as competitive as they once were.
on 14 June 2012
On behalf of Bonnie and Tavish , my two rescue cats, I have to say that this goes down a treat with them. Like many other moggies they know where their food cupboard is and sit (not patiently) waiting for their personal servant to dish up their daily rations. Bonnie is the original "cat burgler" as she can open their food cupboard door and has been caught in the process of dragging another sachet out of the box..obviously for a midnight snack..it must be so good they have to steal it!!!!
on 28 April 2014
I've had a great run of getting these big value boxes at a very good price on subscribe and save but they have just been taken off the scheme. So I have cancelled all my subscribe and save deliveries!
on 24 April 2014
Given this item the lowest rating possible as I purchased this on a subscribe and save delivery for my 8 cats and not only was Amazon very hit and miss with the delivery of this item, it has now been pulled from the subscribe and save shop as they apparently can no longer source the stock. Very disappointed with Amazon on this one. 8 very sad cats too.
on 18 February 2013
I like the boxes of 44 pouches compared with the boxes of 12 as this I find is easier to manage and store,
I have used this product for a few months now .... my 2 cats love it......
on 4 August 2014
Not quite sure what all the 5* are about, go into any Tesco or Sainsburys and you can get this box for £10 on special offer or £12 when not??.. terrible value for money
on 4 June 2012
Good as it Looks is a first class cat food with good variety of flavours and a firm favourite with our cat. Prompt delivery just adds to the service.
on 7 October 2011
The cats' love it and that really is a good enough reason to buy Felix pouches. Cheaper and easier than going to the wretched supermarket. The jelly packs are easier to use too as the gravy in the others oozes out of the top when you open the packet. Good buy.
on 7 December 2011
great product, good efficient service.price is very competitive,and very welcome the way things are.great to have the varity all in one package.

See one answered question