on 4 September 2015
This item arrived damaged...the outer box was wet through and upon closer inspection, we had to throw away 9 sachets that had burst or leaked. Contacted vendor who requested photos of damage, that I was unable to provide (who keeps rotting cat food pouches in case they need a picture????). I have since had to throw away another 2 sachets that had 'blown up' like a gas was being produced within. Despite contacting the vendor at the earliest opportunity, after the initial response, I have heard nothing. What appears to be a bargain turned out not to be.
on 27 April 2014
Bought Felix food for first time as trial.Really pleased with price/delivery and quality.Only difference between this and supermarket more cost effective and less hassle lugging heavy box home..... My cat really loves the jelly ones, watchers easier to handle and dispose of. Well done.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 February 2012
This is one of the few cat foods on the market which looks as though it is composed of real meat. My cat turns up her nose at every other brand but goes mad for this stuff. She has an uncanny ability to know (even from outdoors) when am about to put some onto her plate, and then I literally have a few seconds to squeeze the contents out before she noses her way in! I normally try to stock up when on supermarket special offer but amazon's pricing isnt bad at all.
on 2 March 2014
I have 2 of my own cats which will eat nothing but the as good as its looks , if I cant get hold of this and buy the normal felix or any other brand they will just walk away from it , I buy cheaper food for the strays but sometimes I give them the as good as it looks and im sure I end up with more strays on my doorstep , the prices in shops is ridiculous, sometimes over £5 for a box of 12 so this box off 44 saves me money and time getting it from the shops so im happy especially when it goes down under 11 pound .

Ok im not happy, I had decided to get this regular on the subscribe and save ,to get 15% off the whole order I added 4 small priced items and was ordering 3 big boxes of felix a month-which I was going to up to 4 a month as I feed strays ,Just noticed they have stopped the subscribe and save for this item, Why???? It was going to be very convenient for me and im sure other people and cat charities were buying this on the subscribe and save , so im really not too chuffed that its been removed!
on 30 January 2015
I don't personally love it of course, but my cats do and the stray from down the road is rather partial to it too! The pouches at @100g each do work out to be expensive compared to buying tinned at @400g each (unless there's a good offer on) but for busy people, they're convenient, no mess and as they're single portions the tin isn't hanging around until next feed time. My cats seem to eat these with more 'gusto' than they do the tinned Felix so they obviously taste good, just a bit pricey.
on 1 December 2013
This Felix food is literally a lifesaver for my recently "widowed" 15 year old cat on "hunger strike" She loves the flavours and having lost loads of weight is now beginning to gain some.So, a very successful purchase.Better than Sheba and Hills.
on 1 August 2012
Felix cat food in jelly in easy to open and dispense pouches. My cat absolutely loves Felix cat food and i was sick and tired of being ripped off and trailing the tins of food home so i was searching for some other home product and just thought id take a punt and search for cat food. I was pleasantly surprised that they sold it i was even more surprised it worked out cheaper than supermarket and then i realized i could get it cheaper still if i got it delivered every month.
The packaging is just perfect for the pouches as the box that holds the food seems very sturdy and then amazon put that into another box with some paper padding. I'm currently onto my second box of cat food and i was emailed when the item was due to be dispatched everything on the amazon side has gone very smoothly and no hiccups i would definitely recommend this to a friend.
The only downside so far is the yodel delivery driver(s)seem they want to keep your parcel until the exact day of said delivery but you track it and they will say till there blue in the face that they will of tried every day before and left a card. Don't let this put you off you will be very pleased with your purchase.
on 31 March 2014
Hi,
Have been buying this Felix As Good as it looks through subscription for some time at half the price in the local supermarket, it is always delivered on time and saves a lot of carrying and expense.
Angus
on 11 June 2013
My cat Felix loves Felix As Good As It Looks (AGAIL) He loves every flavour except for beef. I don't know what it is, but he won't eat beef in any Felix variety, not just (AGAIL). However, all the other flavours are quickly devoured with just a little left over for later. I wish they would alter the beef recipe, but apparently, when I rang Purina (the manufacturer) to tell them about this, they said some cats don't like the lamb flavour and some cats don't like the chicken flavour and so it is just each cats preference. Consequently my neighbours cat is going to get all the beef sachets I have piled up - thats if he likes them.
on 7 April 2014
Once my cats tried this, they won't eat the regular chunks! It's more expensive, but Amazon is well priced compared to the supermarkets and pet shops, so I'll buy from here in future. It doesn't have a very high meat content, but along with a high quality dried food, I'm happy to feed this food.

But why is this not on Subscribe and Save? It would be useful if it was!!!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse