Customer reviews

on 11 August 2012
I received my Manderville's and they were indeed 30cm high which was a relief after reading the other review, they came well before the estimated shipping date and were packed well, they have all the official tags and holograms and my children are exceedingly please with there toys especially for the price.
on 22 August 2012
I brought this for my little boy. It was the best price i could find around and he loves it. Arrived really quick and is the correct size. Thanks!
on 21 August 2012
The olympic mascots have been of great interest to my children and they have spent time telling everyone what the designer was trying to achieve etc. they have helped prolong the enthusiasm for the games! The 30cm toy is wearing well but sadly the smaller one does not seem to be as good quality? The 20cm one is showing signs of wear and tear after only 3weeks of nighttime cuddles from my son!
on 16 August 2012
I ordered both the mascots from this seller and they arrived today. Good delivery time and great price! Very happy with the quality of the toys and matched the size in the description. My 5yr old niece absolutely loved the Mandeville one and has kept it so I've ordered another one! :) The ideal keepsake to remember Great Britain hosting the Olympics.
on 11 January 2013
I bought both the Wenlock and the Mandeville 30cm plush toys and they are brilliant.. My nephews love them and the toys are surviving admirably! I also bought a story-book about the origins of the characters and a book about the Olympics over the years which the boys love.
on 24 October 2012
This is a great mascot. I didn't buy it as a toy but as a reminder of a great summer. That said my grandchildren love him and he starts many a good conversation about sports, joining in and trying your best.
on 12 June 2012
just received this item and it is 10cm shorter than the description says even though i payed more on here than argos for the extra 10cm. i am very disappointed and will make sure neither i or any one i know that uses this site buys from this seller again. not happy at all
11 Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 March 2014
I was given this by my daughter for the Christmas of 2012!! We had both been to the Olympics and loved them. My grandson wanted one, so I gave it to him for his 5th birthday and he loved it too.
on 8 October 2012
My daughter was very pleased with this toy as she loved the olympics she feels she now has a good reminder. The colours are bright and it has matched the description exactly.
on 20 August 2012
I bought one of these along with Wenlock. Great item, son loves it. Has kept this one and given other one to his sister. Super fast delivery and indeed 30cm tall. Buy one!