Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star). See both reviews
on 1 March 2016
Don't be disappointed by the almost cardboard-like construction; it's sufficiently sturdy once fully assembled and Otto's choice of material makes it super-lightweight for carrying it to a table and back to where you store it. BEFORE BUYING, visit:

(...)
... to watch the assembly video, as it'll give you a better look at the product. Also, it's not easy to rectify some mistakes during the build, which ALMOST meant a second purchase of this light box (which I would have done, because it's that good). I managed to fix my mistakes and have had lots of use of this versatile and roomy light box for my photography work (photographing products and the like).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 November 2011
WOW This light box is amazing! If you want better pictures buy this NOW! It is one of the best investments I ever made for selling on the web, and has been used to photograph around 5000 products. It definitely increased my sales since I used the new pictures taken in this light box. I'm so impressed - quite possibly the best service I have ever received, thank you very much.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse