Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 29 March 2015
Came across Agnes in Spotify. She is different. Very soothing haunting voice. Some exceptional tracks. Won't suit everyone but if you want calm music, lovely voice, a hint of the classical...
on 27 September 2014
The simplicity of the piano makes me think of think of perfectly shaped raindrops or snow and when combined with the sparse but beautiful crystal clear vocals the effect is mesmerising
on 28 June 2014
I was into to trying out new artists and I decided to give this a go!
It is in many ways a required taste and it did nothing for me, not one stand out track at all!
on 7 May 2014
I love this music. I listen to it whilst working with clay in my pottery and it is perfect. It has a nice flow and is soft and gentle but with a strong musical sense.
on 18 September 2014
A lovely collection of songs, expertly executed and wonderfully played. A joy to listen to. If you want some chilling, ephemeral music, then look now further.
on 6 January 2015
I came across this on a link and am glad I did. The music is beautiful and Agnes's voice is mesmerising. I can't fault it and its perfect for chilling out to.
on 8 January 2012
She has such a beautiful voice and the lyrics are also gorgeous. If you want to buy it but its not available here - they have the CD on play.com for £6.50
on 17 September 2015
A lovely cd. I play it at work and it is just very good and not annoying. I recommend you buy it. I have also given this cd to others it's so good.
on 10 February 2014
One of thoses artists than can cut straight through to your core. Serene, graceful, illuminating yet calm. Makes me feel quite breflective too.
on 10 June 2013
simple,pure music.Agnes has a beautifull voice.It reminds me a little of Bon Iver. Haunting,different and great music to hang wallpaper to.