on 20 April 2015
There were two huge ladders going up the crotch and one going up the back.
The material resembles thick denier tights and not cotton leggings.

I'm happy I didn't purchase 5 as I originally wanted to do!
I don't mind the thickness of the material and would have posted a 4* review if it wasn't for the apparent fault, and the way it was packaged was appalling.
Not happy at all!
on 1 December 2016
I'd say they are footless tights then leggings. Very thin and you can see underwear through them. same material as tights so pluck really easily. But the will do for my fancy dress costume that I needed them for.
on 13 March 2014
Overall the item is ok. Two issues that I wasn't happy about. The materiel is very thin so you have to choose your underwear wisely if you want to wear these! And secondly there was a hole in one of the legs! I didn't expect to be doing any sewing on a brand new item but I did. So overall I would say that I wont buy from them again which is unfortunate.
on 25 April 2017
Delivery was quick but leggings stink of cigarettes so disgusting
on 14 March 2014
The old adage you get what you pay for, is so true here. I only wear mine indoors they are not fit to be seen in very thin material that said they have kept shape after three washes I bought a size up from what I normally wear and the fit was fine.
on 15 October 2016
So comfi great purchase love it very nice
on 15 July 2016
These are fine and arrived on time
on 15 April 2017
Fit nice bit rather see though 😳
on 10 September 2015
bit see through but good
on 11 July 2011
These plain leggings are good for the price but what I found 'personally' was that they were quite 'low rise.' Some people might be fine with a low rise cut but I prefer leggings cut a bit higher. Don't know if they were like that on me because of my body shape,height(although I'm only 5'6") or just that they needed a little more fabric during manufacturing.
On a better note though,they wash well,there are loads of colours available to you,very stretchy and can be worn however you like.Great for a plain legging but if you like leggings that sit on your waist I wouldn't go for these ones.