Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 May 2013
I really like this CD. She is professional and her voice is very soothing, even my cat likes it. I am a fully qualified healer myself and I agree with what she says. Animals are very receptive to healing.My cat comes for his healing from me every morning.
on 17 May 2011
From Margrit's introduction at the beginning of the CD, to the information she shares throughout the CD, the beautiful music and nature sounds to the wonderful and innovative meditations themselves...this is by far the best animal communication/meditation CD I have experienced to date.

As ever, Margrit generously shares her loving expertise as an experienced spiritual healer and her unparallelled wisdom and understanding of animals as well as some advanced techniques for tuning in to and listening to animals.

As an animal healer and communicator myself, I have found this CD extremely helpful in strengthening and deepening my connection to animals, keeping my mind clear and free from 'thought-clutter' and further purifying and empowering my own healing connection. Also it has brought me a sense of healing, peace and calm for myself too which is needed in this line of work which sometimes brings challenges when we pick up sadness, frustration or grief from an animal.

It has really helped me very much - both professionally and personally and I will continue to listen to it when I need to refresh and re-boot my mind, body and spirit. I recommend it to all who want to deepen their connection with animals in the most spiritual yet grounded and effective yet ethical way.

Thank you Margrit - yet another wonderful addition to your fabulous books and CDs.
on 24 March 2013
I have read a number of Margrit's books and attended a workshop. I have really developed my "how to be with animals" from these. Once some contact is made (even just the feelings from a shared silent space) it stays with you.

This brings a guided refresher, and focus that you can revisit at leisure. From my point it will help incredibly to keep the discipline. I have only just started with these recordings but am excited for the journey.

Margrit's compassion for the animals in this world is genuine and infectious. Whether you animal communicate or not, that compassion and support is very much needed by those that share this world. This helps you to discover and nurture that compassion in yourself. If we love our animals, I believe we owe it to them to work with these ideas and meditations. Even if we hear or feel nothing directly the quiet and grounded state that it teaches delivers to our animal companions a less busy, more present, presence.
on 8 April 2015
Highly enjoyable Cheexie my cat listened with me to these beautiful meditations
on 20 February 2014
I expected more of a 'how to' CD rather than meditations ABOUT communication. Nice to listen to, but didn't really tell me anything I didn't know already.
on 17 April 2015
Very pleased with this item.