Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Thundercats 20cm Classic Lion-O
Price:£32.58+ £5.79 shipping

on 22 March 2012
Bought this for my friend's 5 year old son for his birthday and it was an instant hit. Even though it is the 80s classic Lion-O instead of the new Thundercats 2011 Lion-O, little boy still loved it. There are small parts but on the whole the toy is pretty durable and provides lots of action role-play. Having watched Thundercats as a kid, I was very chuffed it is now a hit with children again. Just wish there was the same action figures for Tygra, Panthra and Cheetara. This present sure beat all the Power Rangers, Ben-10s and other more modern stuff.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 December 2012
Great quality toy. Lots of points of articulation meaning he is capable of lots of different poses. Just as good as the toy I remember having 20 years ago.
on 4 January 2017
Very quick to arrive and very well packaged with reasonable P and P charge. From what I remember it is true to the original classic 80s Liono toy. Although there is no lever on the back to make the limbs move, like on the original, it has so many moving limbs it's arguably better. It is also very similar in size to the original 80s Thundercats I have - only about an inch taller at most so does not look out of place amongst the original Thundercats we still have. I would definitely use this seller again.
on 21 April 2012
I ordered the wrong toy it should have be 2011 toy. My grandson did not even notice the difference and he was over the moon, it is a sturdy strong chunky toy and it can stand up by it's self. He will get many years out of the toy, all the other kid at the party try to play with it but he was not having any of it. my grandson 5 years old her loves it dose not let it out of his sight, even the older kids were wanting to play with it, will get many hours of fun. recommend it to every body.
on 10 February 2012
Extremely happy with this product ... however ... Why on earth does the thunder claw have 4 fingers and lion-o has 5? ... #fail
on 9 December 2016
Bought for my five-year-old daughter who is mad for Thundercats, great quality toy, she loves it. His hand occasionally pops off when she is pulling the sword in/out of his hand, but it goes back on again very easily.
on 27 July 2014
My son loves this! Took a while for it to arrive, but totally worth it. The quality is fantastic and even better that it is the original 80's character!
on 11 June 2016
What can I say.... Spot on Classic figure... Looks just like I remember it back in the days of my youth....
on 24 February 2015
probably the best toy ever made
on 27 November 2012
brought this for my brother because he loves thundercats i cant wait for him to see it! its alot better in person than in the picture! :)