TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 March 2015
Colourful notelets (125mm square with matching white envelopes) in two gloss printed designs. The poppy meadow is nice and bright, while the bluebell wood looks a little darker - choose your card to match your mood !
Presented in a strong card box with velcro fastner - my only gripe is that there is so much printing on the back of the card that you can't write there if you happen to need more than the space on the inside faces.
Good quality - will happily order these again
3 people found this helpful
on 18 January 2016
Good Price and nicely presented in a box. I find these useful for occasions when you want to send a card to someone and include your own words. I thought these may be unisex too? Personal opinion of course! I bought two different sets to put away to use in the future.
on 5 November 2015
Very good value. The printed cards are very thick and look great. The pictures are very pleasant and could be used for many things.
I used them for thanking people for coming to my husbands funeral as it was non religious, they were just what I wanted.
on 17 June 2017
Very pretty, am delighted with these.
VINE VOICEon 10 March 2015
Beautiful and perfect for what I need them for - the occasional note to family and friends as well as the odd business note. Very good indeed.
on 1 November 2015
Beautiful cards and lovely quality. Each time I ordered, the cards arrived the next day. Very impressed all round.
on 23 November 2016
Quality cards which will be a joy to receive.
on 2 March 2013
Didn't take long to use these up. Excellent quality card, glossy print and bright colours. Useful for everything from thankyou cards to birthdays. Would definitely recommend.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2013
When I bought these, I thought that there was only one design and was really pleased when I opened the package and found the poppy image as well.
I have used these andI am really pleased with them.
on 30 March 2017