on 16 December 2012
I am very pleased with the rug I purchased from Rugs with Flair, it arrived fairly quickly, it was well wrapped and spotless when I unfolded the rug. It's a good colour and goes well with the colours of our lounge.

The rug is of reasonable thickness and a nice design. so very pleased.
on 28 October 2012
I love my new carpet! I ordered on Monday and received it on Wednesday, it presents great on my oak floor and looks more expensive than it actually was.
on 10 January 2013
this item was delivered on time and in perfect condition
I rolled it out on my lounge floor and was extremely pleased
with the look and the quality of this rug, in a word "stunning"
would recommend this seller to anyone looking for first rate
bargains.....GO FOR IT
on 1 September 2012
Seriously quick delivery (with prime) packaged almost too well :D - looks lovely on our cherry brown wooden floor. Seems of a decent quality and looks more expensive than we paid, probably as it was less than half price!
on 6 September 2012
wasn't quite sure what to expect having not seen rhe rug first but was very impressed when it arrived looks brilliant in our new conservatory on oak laminate floor very pleased thankyou
on 23 December 2013
Amazing quality, looks really nice on red carpets with cream sofa, I am that pleased with the quality I will be getting a forth and maybe fifth for my mom as the quality is fabulous. Arrived on time, driver helped me bring it in, as I was not strong enough. Its so very heavy (a real rug of quality), As always with amazon the packaging was first class, when you take the wrapping off a lovely smell of wool.
on 8 February 2013
Second one of this kind i have bought , came quickly and is a good quality and weight for the price
on 8 August 2015
I bought two of these rugs for my garden room. Soon after threw a party with very iffy weather. Muddy footmarks cleaned off without an issue. My Birman coughed up a furball - cleaned perfectly. So I am through with wool rugs downstairs in the cottage. These synthetic rugs which are thick and "cosy" look like wool but so easy to clean (often just brush off dirt after its dry. Even wine wipes away)This is my latest purchase for my snug. Style and colour perfect for a stone cottage.
on 18 April 2016
I've bought a few rugs over a period of time for a few hundred pound each and I have to say,because of the price of this rug,it is the best.its a normal but good quality rug and surpasses others I have bought for one reason it needed least maintaining in terms of loose fabric and balls of fabric all over the carpet floor and having to tidy it every other week.this rug,to me is all about the price ITS AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN and I highly recommend.
on 21 February 2013
Very classy rug.Looks great in a large room. Good quality thick rug. Looks just like the picture including the colour