on 15 September 2014
5 stars for customer service cannot fault at all. But after finaly recieving them i put one on my son and it didnt last long at all just comes off so easily.
on 14 August 2014
Nice and colourfull cars tattoos and stay on very well too
One person found this helpful
on 23 December 2013
My two kids love tattoos. So I bought loads of tattoos this Christmas and to share with friends on my daughter’s birthday. All the tattoos bought from Amazon with a very low price came out really well and hence I was quite excited for the Disney ones. Especially because I did not find car tattoos anywhere, which my son loves and my daughter who is crazy about Disney princesses. I am so glad I did not use these tattoos in the party and saved for their personal use! I just can’t describe how bad these are. They look great until on paper. They kept breaking up when I tried to put on my son. I remember the 4th car stayed 80% on my son’s hand. First three were so bad that I had to take them off. None of the tattoos came out complete. At the end I ended up with two sobbing kids. I tried all possible ways – more water, less water, more time etc. All of them were broken to some extent. The ones which stayed 80% came off within an hour. These tattoos were so expensive compared to other available products but so poor quality. I would not recommend to anyone. Or quite possible there is some special trick with these tattoos that I am not aware of!
2 people found this helpful
on 15 August 2014
my 5 year son loves them. he's mad on cars and these are really fun
One person found this helpful
on 8 August 2012
The Disney car tattoos were a big hit with the little boy I bought them for they were good quality and lasted a long time once applied A*****
2 people found this helpful
on 23 June 2014
My son loves these but I'm not happy they didn't go on properly then didn't stay on for long, really disappointed