on 17 October 2012
Item arrived within a couple of days of placing my order, fits very well, includes cloth and screen protector......However its not the shiny deep blue I was expecting as per the image shown. I am using the cover on a ceramic white galaxy S2 and it looks a lot lighter, more 'light blue/opaque'.

Overall I am please with the product as my ceramic white galaxy S2 has no grip whatsoever and this cover makes using the phone a lot easier as it provides plenty of grip, good value for money.

**** Fiddly Bits *****

Screen covers are always fiddly to fit...... make sure the screen clean, clear and free from dust/fluff. DON'T put the screen protector down on its sticky side once you have have removed the film ..... it will pick up fluff and bits of dust also only remove the sticky film on application as it is positively charged and will attract fluff straight away. If you can get an good application first time with no dust/fluff and only a few air bubbles its a bit pointless trying again and again plus the cut-outs don't line up properly.

Also if you have problems removing the installation sticker on the screen protector, very lightly dampen the sticker with finger tip (AT YOUR OWN RISK) and leave for a few minutes and it should peel of with ease.
on 2 May 2012
I was a bit doubtful about buying a case for my S2 after reading about the problems with echo after a case was used. Either my phone doesn't suffer with it or this case cures it....no idea which but it's a great fitting case and a (relatively) easy to apply screen protector. Along with fast delivery and a bargain price what's to think about?
on 18 July 2011
Nice product for protecting your phone and screen.

Make sure the screen is dust/grease free before applying the screen protector. It will show up every minute spec of dust.

Easy to fit case though if you have a lanyard attached to the phone make sure it fits through the hole at the side before putting it on.

Would choose another colour next time the translucent Blue looks a little odd on a black phone.
on 17 July 2011
This does what it is supposed to and is great with a small child around and the case gives it added bouncability. Would recommend
on 2 April 2013
This phone cover most certainly provides what is advertised, so merits a high mark for delivering a good solution for a low price. The screen protector is quite good though not the best available. It certainly fits the screen (with a little overlap in fact) but is stiffer than higher quality ones, so don't expect a fully smooth application without a little peripheral bubbling. However, that's a minor thing.
The free cloth is of little value in comparison to a proper glass cleaning cloth, but at least they made the effort to include one.

The case itself looks as good as shown in the images above. It's made of quite firm plastic which has pros and a few (potential) cons.

On the plus side, it's a very snug fit and will not slip off your S2. The rough strips at the side do provide sufficient grip, though with the plastic being so firm, I wouldn't expect that to be completely the case if it or your hands are wet (though with any phone and cover, that should be avoided in any case). The case will certainly protect the phone from scratches and the holes are perfectly aligned to ensure accessibility. It's slim and light and this helps retain two of the major features of the phone design.

Overall, whether this is the right or best cover for you depends on taste and usage. The screen, while protected, is very exposed. That said, you may find that easier than a flip case which would obviously provide more protection.
Because the case is so firm I'm not sure how much impact it would absorb if dropped onto a hard surface (and forgive me, but I'm not about to test it).
However, these last comments don't add or detract to my rating of this cover as they're merely observations if you're weighing up what type of cover to get.

Overall, the case protects the phone from scratches, looks nice, fits well and doesn't add bulk to the phone. So at around £3 I'd recommend it if an open case is the way you want to go.
on 19 October 2011
I was fed up with my flip down case and decided I needed something more compact. This case certainly fits the bill and I was delighted with how snug it fitted the S2.Very easy to install the phone into the case and also no problems with removing the phone either. My only gripe is with the supplied screen protector. There is a label stuck on the top left which, I believe, is to help you with handling it. Good idea, or maybe not. The label certainly helps with the handling but it is very hard to remove from the screen protector. I ended up damaging the protector while trying to clean off the glue left by the label. Therefore the protector did'nt last long as it kept lifting off the screen in the damaged area. However, I didn't buy the case for the protector, so I was not to miffed. The case does give your phone a new lease of life. A lot of people asked "New phone?" and commented "That looks smart". So there you go. Screen protector not up to much but the case is totally fit for purpose.
on 11 October 2012
I purchased two of these hydro gel case covers, one in pink and one in blue for my Samsung Galaxy S2. I think they're great, they fit well they look good and so far the don't seem to attract dust and dirt like some of the other plastic/rubber cases do. A great price for a great product.
on 1 March 2013
Firstly the colour is nowhere near as brite as is shown in the advert. On the whole it does the job. The screen protector comes in three parts and not two as some users have noted. The screen protector attracts dust like a magnet and scratches far too easily. So I won't be bothering with the screen protectors in the future
on 3 April 2012
First I would like to say how pleased I was with delivery. Despite an estimated delivery of 3-5 days, it arrived much quicker.

From the picture I had expected the case to be a darker, 'hot pink' but it is very much 'pale pink' which definitely isn't what I'd have chosen. But the quality is good and it fits well.
on 15 January 2014
This case is a bit bulky and it's protected well but once I put it on my phone it couldn't connect to wifi very well. It might just be my phone but it could be the case.