on 8 January 2016
Bought for my 11 year old granddaughter, I've not actually used it myself but she says it's really good.
on 3 September 2014
(reviewed by my 11yr old daughter)

A really good read, full of mystery as Saderia tries to find out what happened to her parents. It has a few emotional bits near the end but I really enjoyed it and it kept me guessing until the end.

I would not hesitate to recommend this book to others.
on 7 August 2014
Before I read this book I got a bit put off by the front cover as it looked a bit young for me but I was obviously wrong! This book was a great read so don't be put off by the cover because you think it's too young because it's a very fun and exciting book that I never wanted to put down and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series. I would recommend this book to children aged 9-12 very good book I really recommend it !!!
on 30 March 2014
It was one of the best (probably the best) book(s) I've ever read and, though I'm only 10, I have read a fair bit. The bad guy becomes a tiny bit obvious in the middle but the ending is brilliantly unexpected without being hard to follow. This book is truly great and I would and will reccomend it to my friends.:D
on 6 September 2014
this book is so good and the authors only 13
the books kinda boring at the bigging but when you get deeper you cant stop reading
this is one of the best books iv read and iv read a ton of books!!! i recommend it for 8 and over
on 21 January 2014
wow! im 12 and im currently working on a little story of my own, and you have really inspired me :) it was amazing, loved it, keep writing pleeaase :P thanks for the great read and the inspiration! <3
on 24 June 2014
This book was brilliant! I can't wait to read the other books.
It was an action packed mystery that I loved to read.
Sarah,Carry on with this, and you'll be a well-known author like Roald Dahl.
on 8 May 2014
At first I thought this would be quite babyish the tiger PRINCESS. But it was nothing like I thought. An extremely intriguing book filled with suspense. I just couldn't put it down! Fantastic!
on 9 December 2013
This book was amazing and I can't believe that you are only thirteen! The plot was really good and so where your word choices. To be honest it was just phenomenal. Please keep writing!
on 18 August 2014
A really really good book. It has a great story line with a lot of mystery and you always want to keep reading. Can't wait to read the rest. From a 10 year old girl.