on 16 April 2017
Perfect, quality is brilliant and delivery was Fast!
on 28 March 2013
These stickers are really quite nice and colourful and our 2 year old loves to look at them. They were easy to place on the painted wall, and once on the wall we wanted to move one, which did peel off and re-stick ok. The only down side is that if you only buy one sheet of stickers they do not cover much wall area. So we bought a sheet of different stickers to as well which proved a little costly.
on 19 February 2013
love these. got them for my 1 year olds room. they are so simple. had no problems peeling them off the cardboard they were on, and stuck them straight onto my sons plain painted room. they look safe and secure. no worrys or complaints about them :)
on 27 December 2013
item arrived as pictured, good quality, however, it could be a bit cheaper, cos just 6 stickers on, compare to another I ordered, which was cheaper but has plenty stickers on. Otherwise no issues at all.
on 15 August 2014
Delivery was very fast, the product was such as the attached pictures. My little boy like it. He is happy that he have a plane sticker :)
on 15 July 2013
Stick really well and look lovely in my sons nursery. Bright and colourful, good size, fast delivery.... What more can you ask for!
on 4 May 2013
When you take into account the P&P I felt this product was very expensive for the number of stickers you get in the pack.
on 9 January 2013
My son wanted airplanes in the sky (on his ceiling) and these are PRRFECT. Great colours and sizes. Finitely recommend
on 8 April 2013
We painted my son's room sky blue and added some clouds. These stickers went really well and are colourful too
on 11 June 2014