Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Size: Medium|Colour: Black / White|Change

on 14 December 2011
I can't wait for my son to get this on his birthday!!(19th Dec)
The graphics are ace & oh-so true ;-)
The sizing is generous & shirt is well made....love it! :-)

**Quick Note: It's now July 2012 & this shirt is still looking as good as the day we got it. Washes so well,holds it's shape & the print hasn't come adrift yet or anything. Very impressed :) **
on 4 May 2012
Bought as a present so can't comment on enduring quality but it seemed good quality to me and at a reasonable price.
on 22 February 2014
Not being a victim of fashion, this is just my cup of tea. A nice t-shirt, the material isn't a heavy duty cotton, so would be ideal for summer (apart from being black I guess!!)
There is some stretch / give in the material, so is not restrictive when moving.

The picture on the front looks like a heat applied transfer, the sort of plastic film type that will probably not age well, there is a lot of thin bits to the picture that may peel away over time. I maybe wrong, being a natural cynic, but I will definitely be washing this inside out, on a cool wash. The green is also a little brighter than I expected, though I did go for bright green, so whatyagonnado?

Overall, I'm pleased with this item
on 24 November 2014
Unlike some of the logo printed t-shirts, this one is great quality, and looks like it was meant to be (as opposed to an obvious afterfit print on a job lot of plain t-shirts).

Lovely colour, quality seems good, fits as expected. Great fast delivery also.
on 21 April 2013
It's not obvious but these guys are based in Germany, therefore if the size isn't right it's costly to reurn. Otherwise t Shirt is fine but takes about a week to deliver.
on 5 May 2012
I'm really pleased with this tee-shirt. The quality of both the material and the graphics are excellent.
While I'm logged on I'm going to buy another tee-shirt in the Big Bang Theory series!
on 22 April 2013
My husband really liked the t-shirt design and it is good quality. I ordered a Medium (his usual size) but it was really big-I would say, compared to his other t-shirts, it is at least a large.
on 17 January 2013
I bought this T-Shirt size M and it was a perfect gift for my partner. He loved it too bits. Have washed this t-shirt once but no running colour or any damage found after the first wash.
on 6 July 2015
Great design and colour however the White embossed part has already started to peel off after first wash. Disappointing for the price. Shame. Good quality material otherwise.
on 16 April 2014
I have played badminton for many years and a little humour on your T shirt helps with the game.
Washes well
And feels light and comfortable on.