on 5 February 2013
If you're looking for a case for your compact flash cards, this is a great quality product. Looks and feels sturdy, has a nice finish, cards look pretty fixed in their space so I doubt I'll have any cards falling out mishaps.
on 21 August 2013
A little on the bulky side but it protects your memory cards and stores more memory cards than you should need for any shoot in a safe place. The bulk is an advantage because it makes it difficult to lose and you know where it is. These things are important when you need to find a new card in a hurry
on 8 June 2012
This case is undoubtedly good value for money and was swiftly delivered.

I actually can offer no complaint - but my oh my, I do feel uneasy about the hinge mechanism! Can I even call it that I wonder? As a product it is typical of the widespread use of carefully engineered technologies using plastics; a thin folding strip that seems to form a hinge that's so thin, it's translucent!

Sorry Mr Production Engineer, it doesn't quite FEEL sturdy enough at that one point to inspire confidence in the longer term. I know there has to be a design life but I think this reflects an approach just a tad too mean and we are only talking the tiniest fraction of a penny!

In every other respect, this is a great product and represents value for money. I'd buy again if I need to.
on 24 July 2013
Hard metal exterior protection, simple but effective plastic lid catch, flush design requiring positive finger pressure that would not catch fabrics to open by accident. Grippy soft rubber interior, snug/ secure fit for memory cards. I have always retained the memory card transparent plastic boxes to store/transport cards. Whilst free/included with card purchases, small/slim and tightly snap shut, easy to store anywhere, they are also easy to misplace/lose & make no sound if unaware you drop them outdoors !! In contrast the hard case is more conspicuous as well as tough. Only unknown, requiring extended time/usage, is the durability of the lid hinge, which is going to be the 'achilles heel' of any hinged product. I would recommend to this product others.
on 2 April 2014
Quick tip, when the cards are empty have them facing up and when they are used and filled up put them back in facing down or vice versa if ya like, this way if ya rushing around doing a wedding you dont waste time thinking , hang on which ones have i used.
on 12 October 2014
This is indeed a very nice little case. It offers great protection for your CF cards, it fits neatly into a pocket or into your camera bag, and it's good value for money.

I'd have rated it higher, but as other customers have pointed out, the hinge is rather flimsy--it's simply plastic, scored and folded over. As long as you're careful with it, you won't have a problem--it's not going to fall apart under normal use. However, don't do what I did, and drop it with the case open. Mine split clean in half, and if that happens, it's unrepairable (unless you wish to use the rather inelegant gaffer tape method).

Fair enough, that was user error. I liked mine well enough that I bought another to replace it. Bottom line, if you're looking for a stylish, cheap case that does exactly what it's designed to do, this is definitely the one to choose. Just do be careful with it, and accept that the low price does mean it's not indestructible.
on 3 September 2014
An excellent way to store Flash cards, robust and the right size to not lose them! Not sure what the issues are on some other reviews are about the flash cards breaking, that had me concerned a bit but I have had no problems so far, they fit snugly. I am actually now using one of the card places for SIM cards and small memory cards I seem to always mislay. An excellent product and well worth the money.
on 4 August 2014
Slim,secure click on closing. Feels very secure, I think well made still have to use them on a shoot.but I think they will work for me to place my finished cards in, until I get to the studio.
Also for once value of money? CF card as we know can be very valuable with our photo's, that's all I can say.
Perhaps on further inspection the hinges feel a little week so medium use.
on 18 August 2014
This 7dayshop Aluminium memory card case for CF cards does the job it was intended for.
Protecting your very expensive and sometimes delicate CF cards.
Aluminium outer casing and foam inside keeps the CF cards snug and safe.
Piece of mind is guaranteed with this case.
on 21 February 2012
This card holder is tough on the outside and soft on the inside (like an armadillo), nice brushed silver finish and for the price its a must buy for those working in the field.

Sorry about the Armadillo thing!!