on 8 June 2017
great value
on 24 October 2013
Like - Can be attached in multiple places
- easy to fit

Dislike - Thought at first glance that the blue logo was part of the design.
- looks flimsy
- plastic that grips the bottle is not flexible at all, only the slim bottles fit.
- looked scratched as if it was either a return or not looked after whilst in storage.
- Took a couple weeks to arrive as came from Hong Kong.

Overall - I am happy in general as it was so easy to fit but had to buy a new bottle as my 1000ml bottle did not fit.
on 12 November 2012
I didn't even buy this item for a bike but rather my cross trainer which did not come with one included. You'd be amazed how hard it was for me to find the item to match my expectations, which were pretty much a)Give me a good customizable grip and b)Hold my bottle in a pretty awkward position.

This lil friend arrived early, doesn't look like a big deal in comparison with the pic but met remarkably both criteria set above. After 2 months of use and not a bottle falling despite this thing being on one of the moving handles, I can confirm it is a winner.
on 13 August 2013
I need to carry 2 water bottles for longer rides and didnt want to use a back pack. This cage fits on the handlebars and is out of the way of the gear and brake levers. I suppose it would fit on the crossbar as well but it might get in the way when pedalling. Really happy with this.
on 19 February 2013
My daughter's bike didn't have the wholes and screws to fit a convential cage so we went for this one. Brilliant, fits anywhere, sturdy kit and even though it came from Hong Kong it arrived within a week. Great buy.
on 29 April 2014
Great idea. Save have to having to reach down to place were bottle normal are. easy to add and remove when need to. only downside is it move about. But that easy to solve by clip it to a bit of rubber between the holder and handle bars
on 27 May 2014
Very pleased with this, it allows me to carry a water bottle on the handlebars of my bike, as I don't have any space between the tob tube and down tube where one would normally fit a bottle cage.
on 27 January 2014
Recently acquired a new mountain bike and needed water bottle carriers . I did not want to have to drill extra holes in the bike.This system of having an adjustable clamp is excellent. The carriers fit my current water bottles with ease and are very secure very impressed with the quality of the material used to make this piece of essential kit for any cyclist. It will also fit any existing securing system as you can if you want remove the clamp and use pre-drilled holes to fix to any bike frame . Highly recommended.
on 3 May 2015
Do not buy!!!!! I clamped the holder up correctly. It still moved and took the paint off the frame of my sons Felt mountain bike.

I'm gutted about it. Only put it on because the bike has no bottle mounts. Going to have to put a sticker over the mark.
on 1 October 2015
Very happy with the stand and it is able to hold different sizes of bottle easily enough. Also have it mounted properly on to the bike without using the clasp. But can go back on the clasp if need be. It arrived in good time