on 16 January 2012
I bought this vacuum for my mother who is experiencing problems with arthritis and can no longer use the bigger and heavier vacs. She is delighted with this product, it really is lightweight and works as well as her bigger vac.
I would recommend this to anyone in a similar situation and the price is very low too.
11 Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2012
I was hunting for an extremely light hooover to do occasional clean up jobs on hard flooring - read a lot of reviews of different products and this one seemed the best on the market. It is most definitely very lightweight (so suitable for people with physical limitations), and quite nicely designed for very easy assembly when you first receive it, as well as neat for upright storage in a cupboard. It is then ideal for light hoovering jobs, but as others have noted, would not replace a conventional hoover for the heavier cleaning jobs around the home, especially on deeper carpet. So as a lightweight, reasonably priced, and convenient supplement to a conventional hoover, it's really great.
on 16 April 2015
Not very good. Does not pick up well on carpets, and the plastic is a magnet for the dust which sticks to the outside. Works a bit better with the attachment.
on 17 July 2013
like the weight of it but does not always pick the bits up only use for bedroom instead of carrying the big vac up and down stairs
on 16 October 2012
Love this lightweight cleaner.Ab fab for my needs.Adapts perfectly into hand held vacuum.Easy clean .Picks up very well if filters kept clean so suggest emptying everytime, not a hard job.Great for stairs.Min space needed for storage.Great value for money for me.
on 8 February 2013
In a home with a lot of tooing and froing, children, animals, visitors for example this is an excellent machine for those quick 'in between' hooverings. It is light, easy to use and store with very good suction. It is absolutely surprising how much grit there is in a carpet after one day...not visible by eye but I use a magnifying glass!
the small collection bag..or cup as Bissel call it should in my mind be emptied every time after use which is no bother at all..just one click to open the machine, a light brush of the cup with an old toothbrush and back again with a click. I replaced one that I had used constantly for 10 years with no replacement cups and it was my fault that it needed replacing since I failed to replace the cup when it finally did get a hole and the escaping dust ruined the motor.
I always recommend this machine to my friends as one of the things in my life that has made cleaning easy.
on 27 November 2011
We needed a better solution to dragging out our efficient-but-too-heavy cleaner every time for quick sweeps and cleans. We spent hours trawling round internet sites for something suitable, then came across the Bissell 2-in-1 Featherlight.

At the price it seemed it might be too "featherlight" and not up to what we wanted. Nevertheless we thought "Bissell is a good quality name", took a chance and placed our order.

We have been delighted with our purchase.
Just as described it is easy to store, use and store away again: it is light to handle yet powerful enought to do what we wanted and more; and we now have a device which can also be used in the car (which saves us having to buy yet another, separate device limited to just car-cleaning).

Since purchasing our AF700 (to give it it's proper name!) it has indeed become a Busy Bissell!
11 Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2013
Very small and lightweight, does a great job in small areas such as one room, rugs. You would not want to vacuum the whole house, but excellent for small areas.
on 31 March 2013
It is brilliant on carpet and on hard floor. The only thing is u have empty it very often.. Very pleased with my buy...
on 2 March 2013
Excellent in all respects. Lightweight but very powerful. Picks up over tiles and rugs with no problem. So far the best 'stick' cleaner I 've had.