Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 21 November 2011
Jonathan Stark has structured this book perfectly in my opinion. He starts with an introduction to HTML, then builds on this by incorporating PHP and then goes on to clearly demonstrate the methods used to retrieve Filemaker data both for viewing and editing via the browser. The examples are very well presented and everything is clearly explained.
The author's style is friendly and on a real personal level, so from the off you feel as if you're working with a friend who's given up their time to show you how to publish to the web with Filemaker.
I'm really pleased with this purchase. I bought this book just before I went on holiday, so while my partner was sitting by the pool reading Agathat Raisin's latest novel, I had my nose buried in Jonathan's work of non-fiction.
Now that I'm back in the land of work, I'm looking forward to putting the theory into practice.