on 25 February 2012
Clever product, useful for comfortably changing light bulbs and helping my wife reach the top shelves in the kitchen!

PROs:
# Clever folding mechanism folds flat and is roughly the size of a beano annual (a little wider). It sits discreetly on a book shelf with cooking books in our kitchen.
# Rated to hold more weight than most folding steps of the same size (remember to add the weights of items you intend to be holding when calculating your requirements).

CONs:
# Slippery on wooden / tiled floor - use with care (rubber feet would have solved this, I dabbed some silicone on the bottom to add grip).
on 21 September 2012
Not exactly the prettiest thing, but it is easy open/fold up/store away/clean/carry around for use in other rooms. A handy item to have around. Different brand to advertised but comparable product.

UPDATE
I have been using this for a while and usefulness continues to be a wonder. It has been used as a step by several people...and as a quick seat...and as an aid for a disabled person (eg seat in shower, seat when dressing etc. My only complaint is that it will bite your fingers if it gets a chance but "once bitten, twice shy"!

I've increased the rating to 5 stars because it is just too darn useful!
on 3 April 2016
Really handy for getting to top shelves in kitchen,on top of wardrobes etc. Very sturdy and folds away so compact. Little one loves sitting on it too :)
on 22 March 2017
good
on 6 December 2011
I'm only 5'2" and the top shelves of the kitchen cupboards tended to remain a mystery. I've had kitchen steps which were too big to leave in the kitchen so didn't get used. These steps are robust and flat when folded so easy to store in a small kitchen. These are the perfect height for the kitchen shelves and are used constantly. My 6' husband scoffed at them at first but I notice he now uses them when changing light bulbs. Only downside is that my grandson now uses them to reach his restricted goodie stores!
on 31 July 2015
good step stool, a little to short
on 27 May 2011
I bought a Proline step stool before and loved it but decided to change the brand as this one advertised that is could take a greater weight. However I found that it did not unfold and fold up smoothly resulting in some surprises when I stood on it and it finally locked into place. However it is otherwise 'fit for purpose' and slightly chunkier than the other make.
on 3 July 2013
Both stools have broken on the first time of using them and I am very disappointed in this product would consider a replacement.
on 17 February 2015
Product is actually very good and does what it says. Sturdy stool folds away neatly. BUT..... The little rubber stickers on the feet mark the floor. I have a white vinyl floor in my toilet and it is now very badly marked with bright yellow marks that will not come out. The flooring was brand new and so I called out the fitters. They said it was a particular type of rubber that marked lie this and absolutely nothing would remove it. So I am mortified that my brand new toilet is ruined by this staining. I bought 2 and luckily the other one is on a black floor so it doesn't show. Think about where you are storing it.
review image
on 9 January 2014
I was disappointed that after about 3-4 months the step collapsed, causing me minor (but annoying) injury. I'm about 75kg.