Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 28 April 2017
Useful ideas. Slightly let down by numerous typos. Definitely worth reading though, and very affordable. Bryan gives me confidence and hope, and I enjoy his energetic attitude.
on 6 January 2015
A good motivational guide with a few helpful tips, but nothing really specific to writing. Could be a book about finding time for any hobby or part-time business.
on 6 March 2013
I finished this book in two hours and that's two hours I won't ever get back. The advice is focused heavily on tips such as repeatedly, insistently advising that you stop drinking caffeinated drinks (it's apparently not natural and compared to unleashing wrecking balls in your system... he's clearly been drinking better stuff than I), eating nuts, exercising, thinking really really positively, buying a LOT of self help tapes and books, abandoning your friends and family and getting just 6 hours sleep a night. The latter would kill me off far more thoroughly than surrendering my java. My favourite bit of all, once he'd finished rehashing "The Secret", was the part when he started saying something about how you ought to drink lots of water, particularly the water affected by happy emotions (it remembers, you know) which is far healthier than the water affected by unhappy emotions. I'd have laughed but by this point I was just too depressed. You'll be glad to know I wasn't near a tap.

Not entirely sure what I expected from a book which could only tell me I needed to make more time for my writing and that something else would have to go, but most definitely, I did not expect this.