Price:£9.00+ £1.95 shipping

on 26 March 2017
This proved great fun for such a simple and inexpensive game. My only reservation was that my 4 year old grandson had difficulty in squeezing it hard enough to force the ball out but it seemed to loosen up and he could manage to work it to his satisfaction eventually.
on 27 January 2015
Just the job for small - and not so small - children. Great fun.
on 10 May 2012
I thought my 3 and a half year old would have loved this toy but the novelty soon wore off! And it was a bit worrying when she kept putting the very small balls in her mouth and Grandma wasn't too happy about getting balls popped in her eye! Saying that, I really think older children and even Adults would have a great time with this toy (in the Garden in Summer)! The Dinosaur itself is delightful/really cute and i'm more than happy to have him sitting on a toy shelf until my daughter is a bit older! Yeah and you really need 2 of them to make it a fun family game!!! Think I might invest in the pig one also, in the future!
I got this as a substitute for water guns now the cold weather is on us, so my daughter (12) and her friends could still have outdoor fun. I also bought the pig one, for combats as well as target shooting. The dinosaur is actually the most sought after, though the pig is very cute. It doesn't take an excessive amount of force to pop the balls out, and the little bag that comes with it means they can keep their ammo in a pocket or tucked into a jacket. And they all love it. They've spent hours running about popping away at each other and at innocent bits of fence, with none of the annoying thunking sounds associated with tennis ball fights. My teenage son emerged from his man-cave and demanded a go, and could hardly be persuaded to give it back. I even have had the odd potshot myself, when I can get my hooks on it. The balls don't do any harm or hurt even when fired at fairly close range (though I'd be careful of eyes or glasses), and the entertainment is immense.
on 18 May 2013
Bought as a present for 5 year old and it was an instant hit - he could fire the balls at anything and anyone and he did for hours. Plus he is a massive dinosaur fan so it was win win.
on 5 September 2013
This is a great item bought for my little boy for ot therapy, its great for strengthening his hands and fun at the same time wee have a small basketball hoop and try to aim for the hoop. Replacement balls can also be bought for this item great job.
on 9 February 2013
Great fun for the kids but you have to be careful with the foam balls which can be a choke hazard for smaller children
on 12 July 2014
great family fun - we have several of these but have found other animals easier for little hands to squeeze
on 11 January 2017
I got a bunch of these for Christmas gifts for children and adults and everyone loved them! They do shoot the ball several meters. They don't hurt much at 1-2 meters distance, though all were certainly instructed not to point them at people or dogs. Great fun.
on 9 September 2012
This toy is very good fun, my grandson absolutely loves it, and so did everyone else. It's seems sturdy (haven't had for long though), not really educational as such, but as I said first very good fun