on 12 February 2013
Bought these for my bridesmaids (and 1 for me!) as the chains on the necklaces I got them are too long. These are perfect, great length for older and younger women and although they are fine they are strong, I have worn mine with a small to medium sized pendant a few times now and am very happy with it.
on 25 March 2013
Having broken my existing chain I was on the look out for a replacement. I saw this one, and immediately clicked the button to buy now. The quality and service I found to be excellent. Would definitely use this seller again without hesitation.
on 7 March 2013
if you need a thin silver chain with a good length then this is perfect, arrived on time and was nicely packaged!
on 5 September 2014
Although chain looked nice and was suitable for the pendant I wanted to hang on it, the clasp itself was not all that great. It was stiff to open and then stayed that way so I have to shut it myself. Hadn't got time to send it back and request another as needed for a gift, just hope the recipient doesn't have too much hassle with it, otherwise I will have to try and exchange it. Had the clasp been perfect, this would have received a 4 or 5 star rating.
on 7 June 2013
It broke after second wear. I emailed the owner of shop and was amazed when she said she would have to see it for herself. I already said i was returning it for her to see. I got a replacement,wish i had asked for a refund.
on 24 April 2014
Arrived quickly, looks great. It is a very fine chain, but that is exactly what I wanted.... at the price it is brilliant. Will order another for another item I have, at this price I don't need to swop them over. Highly recommend.
on 8 January 2016
The chain is absolutely gorgeous, so thin and fine, so feminine, and with a small silver cross it made the perfect necklace. Even though it's thin, it is very strong, well made, been having it for a week now, sleeping and showering with it. The seller is awesome too, as I ordered a 20" one I realized it was too long so I returned and got a 18" one in two days. Happy overall.
on 14 December 2012
The example i received was as described and like the picture exactly what i wanted to replace the one i had broken and the cost was reasonable.
on 6 June 2014
Perfect, would definitely recommend. This is exactly what I wanted after my chain broke. My charm fitted perfectly & the chain seems very strong. The colour of the chain hasn't faded even though I continue to wear it in the shower
on 16 May 2014
Bought two chains for two pendants I purchased at the same. I received both promptly and they do the job well, not entirely sure how sturdy they are as of yet but will update if I have any problems. :)

See one answered question