Style: Classic Plain|Change
Price:£1.60+ Free shipping

on 20 March 2017
Best paper clips I've had in my life! They hold paper together and everything !
on 19 March 2017
does what they're supposed to do
on 23 April 2017
Good quality
on 1 March 2017
good
on 4 April 2017
OKAY
on 27 December 2015
Arrived on time , no problems
on 6 July 2016
they done the job ty
on 13 April 2015
Great. Would buy again
on 12 December 2007
Before I ordered this package of paper clips my life was an organized wreck. I had birth certificates mixed in with insurance statements, dissertations stacked in with loose telephone number written on loose leaf slips of paper, I couldn't find anything, if on there was some way I could organized these papers by clipping them together! Then one day, in a moment that can only be described as sheer frustrations, I went to google and desperately started typing in every word combination I could think of. Paper fasteners, paper sorters, paper organizers, no results. Then I tried paper clips, and ended up here on Amazon. To my relief, science and human ingenuity has solved my problems! I quickly ordered a 100 pack of 5 Star Office Paperclips Metal Large 33mm! My life has never been the same. I am now more productive and organized that I have ever been THANK YOU 5 STAR OFFICE!!! THANK YOU!
33 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2014
It might only be staples but I have a loathing of people who abuse the review system by advertising a branded product with good honest reviews then actually supplying a cheaper copy.
Did I get a box of 100 5 star paperclips (proved to be good)...No! I got a handful of loose generic staples in a plastic postal bag. Cant even be bothered to count them!