on 26 April 2016
I bought this dongle for use with the ASUS RT-AC51U router as it's recommended on the Huawei website. I bought this 3G dongle as we don't have access to 4G from the Three network unfortunately.
It works just fine.
One person found this helpful
on 30 November 2016
Needed a replacement as my old one was near its end. This dongle works on Windows 10. Delivered very quickly. Install dongle and immediately using this. By far one of the best products I will use and extremely handy when out and about when there's poor Wi-Fi. Very happy with the service.
on 20 February 2013
I bought this modem from Spain. My SIM is from an Spanish operator named "Yoigo". I had a bit of bad time trying to make work this modem (I am not an expert). First I had to uninstall the "Join Air" program of another usb previous modem, then install the "3Connect" program of my new modem, change the name of the connection (this is not important), put "internet" as the name of the Access Point Name, and choose PAP as the only authentication security option. (I tried to copy this settings from the previous "Joint Air" program)
And it worked ok!
But I noted that althought I changed the network selection mode to be Manual and I choose "Yoigo" as my operator, the next time I start the program the network selection mode is stubbornly Automatic again, and sometimes it detects another operator named "Movistar" and try to connect to it (roaming).
on 23 November 2013
Very simple to use,plug in to your USB port,install the software and you will be online in minutes
you can install the software in any laptop or desktop,you are not restricted to one computer only,
signal strength is good,i got 5 bars here in lanarkshire,scotland

download speed- 4.2mps
upload speed-1.2mps

you can also go to the 03 website and add more data,if you require this

1GB-£10
3GB-£15
7GB-£25

please remember you have 1 month to use your data,then it will expire,even if you have some data left over
you can login to to the 03 website to see how much data you have left
One person found this helpful
on 23 June 2012
This dungle , which is suppose to " easy to use with included drivers " has been a nightmare for me !
I've received it with a sticker on it " go to Grumpy Greyhound to download the instructions in PDF " --> the link does not work
So I have tried to install it with the included drivers --> do not work

So I had to stuggle during 2h to find the right drivers for this thing

Really disappointed

Be careful, the advertising is not what it is supposed to be
2 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 11 April 2014
Oh that'll be 3 or........ 3! Bought this cos i wanted to use it on giffgaff, well you cant! Took it to get it unlocked, and hey presto you can! Once i did this it works well, you probably cant do video calls on it (i didn't try) but for general browsing it's OK.
on 12 November 2011
I work in the Iraqi desert and this item works wonders, once set up the signal strength was reasonable, not quite good enough fo skype, but thats the location. An excellent peice of kit and easy to set up.
8 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2012
So pleased with this dongle works great, with any sim home or abroad, abroad. You must use a 3g sim network provider sim card, used in. Turkey and used a Turkish vodaphone sim card worked Perfect! Good price good buy!
4 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2013
WORKS PERFECTLY, UNLOCKED AS DESCRIBED, GOOD RECEPTION IN ALL AREAS USED SO FAR, DOES GET A BIT HOT AFTER PROLONGED USE BUT NO IMPACT ON LAPTOP NOTED FROM THIS
on 14 February 2015
Great product for use all over the world