on 24 October 2017
I love this story! I don't get why it gets so much hate, its a really good, fun story that I really enjoy loads. I think the Doctor is brilliant in this, his performance, Mel is also really good in this. They also have a really good side cast in this and you really feel sorry for Pex in the end.
Negatives:
The Kangs arguing gets quite annoying
The Chief Caretaker in Episode 4 is not very good
The start is a little slow
8/10
on 18 September 2017
I voted 4 stars because 'I like it!'

I really enjoyed Sylvester McCoy's unique portrayal of the Doctor in this story. The classic scene where he outwits the caretakers by using the absurdity of their own rulebook against them never fails to raise a smile.
on 4 December 2013
I realise that I am probably a lone voice in the wilderness that is 80s Dr Who, but I love this. Sure th acting is dodgy, the script is worse, the set is clearly BBC TV centre, and McCoy chews the scenery with every line (until Richard Briers gets going!) but then again, loads of Dr Who stories can have the same criticism levelled at them. I watched this when I was a kid, loved it then. Watched it as an adult, and still love it. Now off to complete my collection of McCoy's seasons.
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 August 2016
This is a quite enjoyable story. Richard Briars is a bit dodgy as a zombified security guard but apart from that, it's not too bad
on 24 September 2017
loved it
on 28 October 2015
Crumpets, Gangs and Robot Cleaners are just a few enemies of the Doctor and Mel but also good friends of them Both. I think adventure is a great serial. McCoy's first season gets alot of hate. It's quite a good un!
on 7 January 2016
mc coy at his best
2 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2014
Hadn't seen this before. Scary. Cannibals, robotic killer in the pool. Bullying, person you wanted to be a hero and so he was in the end.
on 4 May 2018
Good television but by now was becoming
"One for the fans"
on 17 September 2013
A good Sylvester McCoy story, if just slightly odd. Richard Briers got to play the pantomime villain with great relish.
This is one of McCoy's better stories. A well acted episode. Would recommend to any Dr Who fan.