on 30 June 2017
Purchased as part of a sensory toy for a 'Sensory Bag' - and it's absolutely perfect for this purpose. It is nice a firm - it's also ideal for warming up stiff/achy fingers and hands, as my sons often both need OT exercises to warm up their fine motor skills. It's washable, doesn't smell bad (this is important for our sensory toys,) it's textured and slightly sticky - so you get very good feedback/experience. Very happy with this; I bought the 'Extra Soft' pink one also, for a nice variation with their exercises. Excellent product, very happy!
on 13 December 2011
This is just what I needed after an operation for trigger finger to get my hand working properly, becomes a little addictive, good for stress too.
11 Comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 May 2013
not only strengthens the hands, but is also a great anti-stress devise, especially when you throw it at the person who is annoying you ;)
very quick delivery, brand new product - will recommend
on 29 March 2016
I ordered the blue soft ball - admittedly for my liking it was still a bit on the tough side, would have liked it softer, but that's personal opinion. Good quality product though and well packaged.
on 14 April 2017
my best friend gets very stressed so as a joke I bought her this product, it turns out that this actually helps her loads and stops her from punching me and her sister. happy to have a body without bruises thanks to this product
on 12 July 2013
This was bought to help a Lady who had had a stroke. Obviously, it can only be used when at ease .....and its structure is sufficient to provide the same level of "squeeze" all the time which is important since if it "weakens " its whole value is lost, which is as good a measure of quality as could be achieved.
on 10 May 2013
My teenage daughter loves the ball small enough to keep in her blazer pocket , it's tough being 13 !! Need I say more. She did think it was a little too stiff to begin with but after a couple of days it's great. Ordered another one for her friend.
on 3 September 2016
Really cool balls. I bought one during revision period to reduce stress. They're made with high quality material and can easily be washed.
on 20 October 2016
it's quite pricey for one ball only, I was under the impression all colors would come for the price
on 7 January 2015
Perfect for my injured wrist in strengthening again as recommended to me. I also highly recommend this for Arthritus sufferers which I am as it regular usage certainly helps me.

See one answered question