Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 July 2012
I bought 2 of these as I suffer terribly with severe wrist and finger pain in both hands with quite severe swelling when I first wake up and also when using the keyboard on my laptop (like now lol) I started of wearing them all the time for the 1st 2 weeks as recommended by my GP then just at night time. I do however, wear them whilst typing (wearing them now) or doing housework as they really do reduce the amount of pain with the excellent support they give.

They are so comfy I forget I am wearing them, give excellent support to unstable wrists and allow me to lift things like a full kettle; I couldn't do that before. I can even do intricate things with my fingers due to the excellent design.

Now! Some days I would wake up in agony and my fingers would look like very fat sausages. No more! On a couple of occasions I have forgot to put them on at bedtime and oh boy! Have I regretted it in the morning.

Definitely worth the money, easy to clean and quick drying. I am so glad I found this product as I now have full use of my hands and wrists back.
I suffer from arthritis and fibromyalgia plus carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands and they work great for me. Highly recommend them.

They were well packaged and arrived with no damage to the packaging.
on 4 March 2012
The comfiest wrist support I've tried but definitely not a one size fits all. I have quite small wrists and thought a support designed specifically for women would be perfect but it was much to large for me and couldn't provide adequate support unless the velcro was sealed halfway across my thumb. So while the support itself was comfortable the fastening wasn't and spoils it somewhat.
on 2 January 2012
Albeit a male I have a medium size wrist and chose this product more in hope than reality, however it has turned out to be a truly great product easy to adjust and fit and has helped me enormously with a carpal tunnel syndome wrist problem. The product is extremely well made.I also purchased a futuro product at the same time which is absolute rubbish in comparison to the wellgate wrist support.
on 10 July 2014
I have recently been experiencing acute carpal tunnel pain so, decided to invest in a wrist support. I had a good look around and found this one. I really like the way it fits and looks but, more importantly, it has had a very beneficial effect on my condition. It appears to be very well made. I like the colour - it is more feminine and less obtrussive than many of the others I looked at - especially with summer clothing. Also, it does not get really hot and sweaty in use. I should point out that I am a retired occupational therapist so, have some experience of wrist brace splints/supports. I can happily report that, in my opinion, this is much nicer than what is usually supplied by the NHS - it is also more comfortable in wear. I cannot comment on how durable it is because I haven't had it a long time. However, I can say that my wrist is greatly improved. At first, I was wearing it most of the time (day and night). Within a short space of time, the pain had settled to such an extent that I progressed from this to just wearing it in bed and when I needed to use my hand for heavy/complex tasks. I am now only wearing it intermittantly - in response to discomfort, rather than pain. At this time, I haven't found anything negative about this support and would have no hesitation in buying another, should it be necessary. Should my opinion change at all, I will update my review accordingly.
on 11 August 2014
Having carpel tunnel syndrome I had been advised to wear wrist supports but I didn't do enough research first and bought some which helped the pain but after a short while of wearing they shall we say got a bit smelly and my hands were uncomfortably hot. They looked grubby too. Then I found these. They are amazing.....even more comfortable which helps the pain but they are made from breathable material so your hands stay at a cool temperature and don't tend to sweat so no more smelly hands!! These also wash up as new. I bought multiple pairs so I can wear and wash a pair at the same time so I don't have to suffer pain while waiting for a support to dry. A really great product I would recommend.
on 7 October 2012
I have been diagnosed with wrist tendonitis and have tried all supports out there. having found this and used it for a couple of weeks, it has really helped, i am able to do more things that couldnt do before, like typing and washing - i know they are only trivial things but to me it is a mile stone.

I would recommend this to anyone with a problem with their wrists.
on 2 August 2013
I wanted a change from the regular brown braces and so I looked through Amazon to see what was on offer. This stood out because of it's sporty appearance and the reviews, in the main, were first class.

The product stood up to my expectation, it fits very well indeed and provides the rest for my joints that I need, (I have rheumatoid arthritis). I feel more than comfortable going out in it and I am now going to order one for the right hand.

Obviously this brace could end up looking grubbier before the regular one would do however in my opinion it is a small price to pay for being able to wear something that looks so much better.

I give it 5 stars because I know I can keep it relatively clean, wearing my regular brace when in the kitchen for example, and so the colour and washing of it is not a major consideration to me.
on 4 January 2014
I'm 39 weeks pregnant and Ive been using these supports for two months now. Its for the carpal tunnel that developed during my pregnancy. The midwife recommended these supports and they are definitely worth the money. My hands and wrists would ache all day. Fingers were extremely stiff and painful but since Ive started wearing these supports my hands have improved a lot. No longer aching or swollen. I wear them at night and in the morning my hands are normal. No tingling or numbness. I will definitely be keeping them for any future pregnancies just in case carpal tunnel develops again. They're easy to wash as well. Some soap and cold water and good as new. Definitely value for money.
on 30 March 2013
I have tendonitis in my wrist, but found this support too restrictive and tough for my needs. I have returned it and the search continues for something suitable.
On the plus side, it did fit ok, and I have very small hands and wrists, and it wasnt too bad to look at (ie, not too 'medical')
on 17 August 2013
The wrist support seems well made and robust but in my case has limited help for carpel tunnel syndrome. It might be perfect for other conditions. It does give some relief for carpel tunnel though but is not a complete answer, for me anyway.