Customer reviews

KitchenCraft MasterClass Professional Heat-Resistant Safety Oven Gloves
Style Name: Oven Gloves Black|Change

#1 HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 February 2016
These Kitchen Craft Master Class Gloves come with a 5 year warranty and are made to protect your hands/fingers up to 350 degrees C. The gloves look and feel like thick woollen gloves with non-slip silicon lines on the inside - the precise materials aren't declared on the package. The gloves are washable but hand-wash only.

These safety gloves seem a reasonable fit to me - they fit me a male medium size and my mother who has much smaller hands fine. I'm surprised by comments that they are small as there's also some "give" in them. Although the gloves are longish to protect your wrists, this also has a downside in that due to the ribbed cuffs they are a bit harder to slip on and off quickly (which is also the main disadvantage of silicone type gloves).

In use the gloves may themselves be heat resistant but that is different to being heat transmitting and I must say I'm surprised by the amount of heat you do feel from, say, a hot baking tray whilst wearing them. I'm not saying you'd be burnt but I thought they'd be better insulated. The cuffs have a Day-Glo piping around them so you can see the gloves easily in your kitchen but there aren't any hanging loops which is a pity.

In summary, these Kitchen Craft Gloves are okay but considering their price and thickness they transmit a lot more heat than I expected plus they're harder to get on and off than others I've tried.
on 6 April 2017
really good, l did have two pairs of white ones, but now my new kitchen has black worktops, these look really special and they have little rubber grips on the hands to give a better safer grip
on 20 August 2017
Sorry not good enough in my experience, let the heat through on my pair had to return!
on 5 March 2017
Great item just what me and my wife needed
on 14 September 2017
Excellant product best I've ever brought
on 2 July 2017
Work really well, wish I'd bought them years ago
on 1 March 2015
An excellent pair of gloves.
on 10 March 2017
Excellent. Does the job very well
on 20 December 2012
Product satisfactory, but one size gloves too large for small type hands. Very good heat resistance and good quality product.
on 23 February 2012
I have other oven gloves with fingers but these are the best. Not for large hands, though. Well made with ridges on the palmar surfaces for non slip.