Customer reviews

Platform: PlayStation 3|Change

on 10 December 2011
Being an adult game player I like to play the cartoony games for a break. Kung fu panda 2 is a nice change with its nice graphics but does have problems. Main issue I found is when there are a few chracters on the screen (during the fight screens) the game slows down and becomes very jerky - to the point of slow motion at some parts. Also the game is very short which is a trend for a lot of the kids games now, 3 main parts and one final part and you're finished. I got the platinum within 2 evenings casual play. The game goes into 'freeplay' after the story has finished so you can go back round the levels and get any missing collectables you didn't get first time round. In summary it's an ok game but I wouldn't buy it - defiantly a rent only title.
VINE VOICEon 23 January 2012
Love kung fu panda series and this game has good quality graphics and is fun to play, lots of kung fu moves to battle on, it is a little repetitive but is good fun.
The low stars have to be for the fact the game has maybe 3 hours gameplay in it for the clever gamer, a real shame and only worth buying if you pay very little for it.
on 24 December 2011
Bought this with reasonably low expectations as I'd not heard much about it. The gameplay isnt too bad and my seven year old daughter got to grips with it reasonably quickly. Some of the boss battles are a bit too difficult for her and there are quite a few bugs in the game. Sometimes the path you need to take is quite often not very clear. Gameplay is quite repetitive - overall we've had about three hours play out of it before she got bored by both the repetition and the difficulty.
Worth a look if you've exhausted most other childrens film tie-in games but as with a lot of the film tie-in genre dont expect too much and you wont be disappointed.
After watching the film @ the cinemas when it came out. I decided I would buy the game for myself have not play it yet. Can not let you know if it good or not but I think it will be.
on 28 February 2014
Very good i m very happy.
Nice game for kids my soon like 5 stars very good very good exelente
on 9 May 2012
I wish I have not bought this game, fist of all it has many bugs even in the main menu when Kung fu Panda is talking the voice skips like a scratched cd.
When playing it slows down so much when fighting that is annoying and is not slow mo! it just looks like the game wants to frizz, I have a ps3 and this game is super low quality compared with other kids games, the graphics looks so outdated, unfinished. I have other kids games and they are great but this one is just unplayable.
on 12 August 2014
Was very pleased with my purchase, highly recommended seller!
on 20 August 2014
Good game for my boy
on 14 November 2011
Kung Fu Panda 1 was my sons favourite PS game for months and he was so excited to get this expecting the same quality of game. He completed it after a few days and returned to the original. The main problem was it has only one level of difficulty and im not sure it even has a multiplayer option. All I can really say about this is it did not earn the money it cost in playing time.
on 11 August 2014