Size: O/S|Colour: Bottle Green|Change
Price:£4.65+ £1.10 shipping

on 8 March 2016
Just what we needed. The school issued ones open up as soon as you put more then a couple of books in as the handle is on top and it pulls on the velcrow. But this bag is great as the strap is on each end so it stays shut. Also ideal for the walk for school as she pops it over her head and it's easy to walk/scoot hands free of book bag.
on 31 March 2016
Good size and very strong. I like the fact that the name label can be covered. I think it's great when using on the bus etc. I like that my childs name is treated with confidentiality. Great design. Thank you :)
on 24 May 2013
Excellent book bag can fit loads of kids homework and books.Also waterproof with strap you can alter to size great value!
on 11 May 2013
My kids love these bags. All the other kids want one as the book age the school provide don't have shoulder straps!!
on 5 September 2015
Great bag, impressed with quality so far but as my son has only used for 2 days at the mo i cant comment on durability over time. All i can say is that the quality runs rings round those bought direct from the school!! Material is thicker, shoulder strap is beyond helpful and overall i believe this one will last the year out easily. Little inner pocket a thoughtful addition too.
on 23 March 2013
strong, durable bag and generous in size. Strap comes in handy and not too big and not too small for young children
on 12 October 2013
I bought this as a step up from my children's current school book bags as they had started to become worn - and I was tired of only having a carry handle when I had to try and manage 2 small children, lunch bags, PE kits and book bags into class in the mornings!

This is great quality, a nice size (fits A4 homework books, reading books and a waterproof jacket!), has a sturdy carry handle and an adjustable shoulder strap making it suitable both for the kids and me to use... The only slight annoyance is the cover over the name section - I'm not sure why this is necessary, but with the lovely strong velcro they have used throughout - it makes it a real pain trying to work out which bag belongs to which child... I have opted to add a name sticker to mine in the end!

Overall a great value, great quality school bag and I would highly recommend it!
on 22 May 2013
Teachers are always complaining about the childrens bag sizes and the lack of hanging space available. This takes lunch bag, drinks bottle and reading folder. Happy days!
on 27 September 2014
I like to book bag as it is large enough to fit all my son's books for school. The quality also looks excellent. However I received different book bag from the picture. It doesn't have reflective triangle but a stripe. I wanted the triangle one because my other son has the one with the stripe. Now they have same book bags which I didn't want to. But they don't mind. If I just knew I would have received the one with stripe, I could have bought it somewhere else for cheaper.
on 8 December 2014
Very useful shoulder strap in addition to the handle, nice and roomy, well made bag, but could do with a bigger zipped pocket section internally. Good value for money, and we were able to get ours embroidered locally with our school logo.

See one answered question