on 30 April 2013
Terrific price, a little difficult to use the keys on the side but very protective and attractive, looks far better than price suggests. Add the (enc) screen but warm on the radiator first work bottom to top, extrude bubbles as you go.
on 2 September 2011
Waste of money, useless. Data cable (and also the charger) does not fit with it on, so I always have to take it off in order to charge the phone. Also, very disappointed since it does not protect the screen AT ALL (many cases like this have a transparent side that allows you to operate the screen through it, as my last phone cover/case had). The description, obvious function, and price led me to think this one too. However, this is not enough protection at all against accidents, or even just against normal daily wear and carrying it around. I wish I could return it, but it would be too expensive and I have lost already the money on this.
on 4 August 2011
I wanted a cover for my new phone so I decided to get this and, hey, it works as advertised. If you want a cover for your Optimus 2X this one isn't so bad. The buttons are still fully pushable and it would protect it quite well if I were to drop it, which is why I got it. So overall I'm pleased!
on 3 January 2012
Nice product and at a good price. Better to spend a few £££ on a skin than several hundred £££ on a new phone! Will order again.