on 14 May 2016
absalutley fantastic! i have tried so many moisterizers i really have and i was getting fed up of spending redicules amounts on products that are useless. this for me this has generally left my skin feeling amazing. i suffer with extreamly oily face constently and being 100% percent serious. after washing my face with lukewarm water and putting this stuff on afterwoods no greece. no oil. just smooth skin. im getting more as soon as this one runs out. would recommend to anyone wanting a product that actully works and is worth the money. a product that finnaly hits the nails on the head. cant be more pleased. abit of advice if you have acne or just genrally suffer with dry skin. exma, oily skin or my skin type dont wash your face with a flannel. its way better to use your own hands when clean and this why this moisteriser will have a even better result.
4 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2018
A product like this is always going to be a very personal choice, but for what it's worth, I have found this good on my "mature" skin. I often find with moisturisers that they creep and irritate my eyes but after several months use I haven't had a problem with this one. I don't expect miracles from any cosmetic but this does make my skin feel smoother and more comfortable. It's described as fragrance free and has very little smell. I hope they carry on making it - sometimes these products just disappear from the market.
One person found this helpful
on 30 March 2018
I have sensitive, dry and allergic skin, I thought I would give this cream a try from reading the reviews and I am not disappointed a little goes a long way but it is not greasy and does soaks into your skin quickly, it is not highly perfumed.
One person found this helpful
on 6 December 2017
Smells of liquorice. Causes spots, but doesn't irritate skin or make skin red, and doesn't make skin shiny. Gets rid of lines a small bit.
on 1 October 2017
I have sensitive skin that gets greasy as the day goes on.....this stuff is amazing! It is not at all greasy and yet keeps your skin moisturised.
on 22 September 2013
my skin is very sensitive , and i looked for a moisturising cream which is natural , i love burt's bee's lip product , but this cream heated up my face and caused my redness , basically , it triggered me irritations , would not recommend to who has sensitive skin
6 people found this helpful
on 11 April 2018
Left my skin moisturised, but not greasy. Will use again.
on 9 March 2018
LOVED AS A GIFT - requested again
on 16 February 2018
Brilliant and rubs in very nice
on 13 February 2018